Chapter 25

At Garden Of Five Senses , Delhi

Prachi and Kunal were currently roaming in the pool area . The pools were filled with water lillies . It was such a peaceful sight , after so many exhausting days finally Prachi was experiencing peace .

Kunal - It is a beautiful place right ?

Prachi - Yeah it is .

Kunal - So , tell me something about yourself .

Prachi - There is nothing much about me .

Kunal - You know what . Let's play ten questions .

Prachi - Right now ?

Kunal - Yup . So , first question , your favourite colour ?

Prachi - Pastel pink . My turn ! Your favourite sweet ?

Kunal - Kaju katli . Your favourite song ?

Prachi - That's a difficult one . But I have an all time favourite . Lag jaa gale .

Kunal - Nice choice . My favourite would be Dil ibadat .

Prachi - Hmmmm.... most embarrassing moment of yours ?

Kunal , laughing a little - Really ?  I once went to a summer camp in 11th class and then I told everyone some horror stories  . And let's just say that I got really scared at night and screamed like a  dying banshee . And a kid of junior class said that " Look bhaiya got scared " ! I felt so embarrassed .

They both continued the game . Having some moments where Prachi was laughing whole heartedly with Kunal . Maybe arranged marriages weren't a bad idea in the first place .

At Lakshmi Narayan Chawl , Delhi

Alia was furious at Meera . And why wouldn't she be after all Meera refused to work according to the wishes of Alia Mehra . She had tried every possible way to make Meera understand but Meera didn't budge from her decision .

Alia - This Meera and her so called brother ! Both of them have made my life hell ! My Purab went away from me ! I have to live at such a scanty place !! I need to do something !!

Rhea entered inside the room . She saw Alia ranting like a mad woman .

Rhea - Buji ? What are you doing ?

Alia - Shut up !! Go away !! I want peace !! You and that Meera mom of yours are a big headache !!

Rhea was shocked seeing Alia saying those words for her . Just then Abhi entered with a smile on his face .

Abhi - I told you all not to worry right ? I got a job !!

Rhea - That's great dad ! Where is your work place ?

Abhi - At a publishing company !

Alia - Book publishers ? But why will they hire an inexperienced person ?

Abhi - I don't know . But my new boss said that their writer requested them to hire me .

Rhea - Whatever the reason is . This is a great new . Let's go tell everyone else .

At YuvAn Publications , Delhi

The workers were doing their own works . The owner of the company Yuvraj Agnihotri was inside his cabin with his new writer .

Yuvraj - You are such a famous writer . Then why did you personally ask us to hire that man ?

Girl - Kuch raaz , raaz rhe toh accha hai .

Yuvraj - Okay....Miss Secretive .

A girl entered inside the cabin with excitement glinting in her eyes .

Yuvraj - Ananya , you are late .

Ananya - I know and I am sorry .

Girl - Who is she ? I thought I made it clear that no one should see my face .

Yuvraj - You did . But she is the co owner of this company . Anyways Anu meet Miss Maya Mehrotra our new writer .

Ananya -  It's The Maya Mehrotra , Yuvraj . Maya ma'am big fan can I get an autograph ?

Maya - After I finish my book .

Ananya - Have you thought about the genre of the book ?

Maya - Revenge .

Ananya - Title ?

Maya - Beyhadh.....

Ananya - Is it like a revenge love story or something ?

Maya - I don't have time for love stories . Hate story .

Ananya - Why not love ?

Maya - Kyuki pyaar ki hadh ho sakti hai , nafrat ki nhi ....

At Raisinghania Mansion , Delhi

Pragya and Vansh were sitting together . Hesitance was written all over Vansh's face . Pragya didn't wanted to pressure him but it was high time now .

Pragya - You have to tell me .

Vansh - Fine let me start .

Pragya - I am all ears .

Vansh - Back at that time dad was alive . I was hardly two or three years old . It was just me , mom and dad . But one day dad returned home with a little angel in his arms .

Vansh , getting up from his place -  Mom asked about that baby . Dad told her that he saw her at an orphanage he visited that day and instantly felt connected with her so , he adopted her . Mom didn't have any problems with that afterall she wanted a daughter always .

Vansh stopped for sometime . Pragya knew that it was not easy to recall the past but she was very keen to know about this topic .

Vansh - That little angel was named Meera..... My sister, my strength , my support system , in short my everything . We were inseparable , always played together , did mischiefs together , whatever we did , we did it together . But as they say good times don't last long the same happened with us .

Vansh was about to tell further but stopped seeing Arya standing at the door of their room .

At Le Cirque , Delhi

Prachi and Kunal's little walk had resulted in a dinner date . They were done with the food but the dessert was still there . Prachi was eating her dessert . While Kunal just watched her .

Prachi - What are you seeing ?

Kunal - You .

Prachi - Why ?

Kunal - Sometimes I feel that maybe you are hiding something from me . But then again why would you hide something from me ?

Prachi - Actually there is something you should know .

Kunal - What ?

Prachi - Not now ! We will talk about this later . I will tell you when the right time comes .

Kunal - Done .

What they didn't notice were the jealous pair of eyes that watched them through the window .

______________________________________

Hi readers ,

Here is the next update . So Meera's past is starting to get revealed but I didn't tell the full story for more suspense 😁 .

Why did Maya got Abhi hired ? Is she helping him ? Or is it something else ?

Have you all ever heard Lag jaa gale or Dil ibadat ?

Tell me your favourite song in the comments .

Kindly vote and comment if you liked the chapter .

Till then ,
Lots of love 💕
Take care of yourself
Your author
VD__711
______________________________________