Chapter 35

Next Morning ,
At Raisinghania Mansion , Delhi

The house was as noisy as ever . Tomorrow was Prachi and Kunal's roka ceremony . Arya was the most excited one well now she got another reason for shopping .

Pankti on the other hand was a little nervous , she herself didn't know why but she was . She wanted to look extremely pretty tomorrow for whom she didn't know but she just wanted to .

Pragya was busy in handling her business empire and making arrangements for the ceremony . Vansh was busy in crying buckets full of tears .

Sadhana - Vansh ! It's not your wedding ! Stop crying !

Pragya - Leave him maa this son of yours will not understand !

Vansh - Shut ... Up.... My princess !!

Arya - Mom ... Pankti and I are going out ! We will be late !

At NMISS College , Delhi

Prachi was a studios student but today she didn't wanted to be here . And why would she want to , it was her roka tomorrow for god's sake . All she needed was a good sleep and a spa session for relaxation.

Kunal on the other hand received many congratulations and blessings today from his batchmates . Ranbir was seeing all this and observing it keenly .

Ranbir couldn't understand why Prachi was doing all this . "This is it I need to talk to Prachi now ! How can she go to this extent ? She loves me and is marrying this Kunal ! Oh now I remember her father must be forcing her for this else my Prachi wouldn't even dare to do this ! " He thought and went to Prachi's class .

Rhea was finding it hard to digest that even after doing so much , Prachi is still everyone's favourite and is getting everything . While Rhea only has tears and insults in her share of life .

Ranbir entered Prachi's class . The second lecture of the day had ended and students were leaving from there . Prachi was talking with her friend Deepti .

Prachi - You will come tomorrow right ?

Deepti - Of course ! My bestie is getting roka fied why wouldn't I come ?

Prachi - Roka fied ? You and your wierd words !

Deepti - Hey !

Ranbir - Prachi ....

Prachi - Let's go Deepti .

Ranbir - Prachi please listen to me once . Just this once please . Prachi it is really important .

Prachi - Fine speak fast I don't have all day ! Deepti you go I will come by myself .

Deepti - I will wait outside only ! If he does something I will break his leg and kick him where the sun doesn't shine !

Deepti left . Ranbir looked at Prachi .

Prachi - Speak .

Ranbir - Just answer my questions ! Who gave you the permission to marry Kunal ?!

Prachi - My father ! My mother ! And Me myself !

Ranbir - You can't marry him ! Do you get me ?!! You can't !

Prachi - I will and let me see who has the guts to stop me !

Ranbir - I will stop this roka at any cost ! Just wait !

Ranbir left angrily . Prachi thought to tell everything about her past with Ranbir to Kunal .

At Lakshmi Narayan Chawl , Delhi