Chapter 44

At Lakshmi Narayan Chawl , Delhi

Alia smiled to herself seeing Pallavi's sprained ankle. The joys of hurting people was what kept Alia alive. Infact she didn't even have any regrets. Pallavi deserved this , for pointing out her flaws.

Remembering that she was the one behind Pallavi's injury , Alia wanted to laugh. But would anyone ever know that she was the one who had spilled oil in the bathroom , absolutely no. Alia Mehra didn't leave any evidence of her crimes or that was what she thought.

At NMISS College , Delhi

Anybody could sense the awkwardness in the atmosphere. Twenty minutes had passed , as Rhea , Ranbir , Kunal and Prachi stared at each other's faces. More like glared in Ranbir and Kunal's case.

Wishing for the earth to swallow her up Rhea decided to break the ice.

Rhea - So.......the project ?

Prachi - What topic do you guys wanna take ?

Now that caught Ranbir's attention , turning his head towards the list of topics kept on the table , he chose one.

Ranbir - I think Natural Vegetation is quite easy and we can complete that topic fast.

Kunal - Nope I don't like that topic. What about........ Agricultural based Industries ?

Ranbir - No.

Kunal - Who asked you ? I'm asking the girls.

Prachi and Rhea tried not to laugh. The boys are never gonna agree on something it seemed.

Rhea - I think Kunal is right. We can search up the related stuff of the topic.

Prachi - Alright so.......where are we going to make this project ?

Rhea - You guys can come to our house.

Prachi - No thanks. I won't come there.

Ranbir - Your house ?

Prachi raised her eyebrow at him. Giving him a bro you serious right now look. How the hell he thought her parents would let him enter their house.

Ranbir - Nevermind don't answer that question I got the answer.

Kunal - Just come to my place around 4 pm. Prachi and I will go there after college.

Prachi - Hmmmm...

Rhea - Okay we'll be there.

At P.R. Group Of Industries , Delhi

Pragya cursed yet again , days have been rough and are getting worse. Vansh still wasn't talking to her, business was more stressful these days , and many other things.

Oh , how she wished to get a vacation but then again who will take care of that one stubborn man child named Vansh Raisinghania. Sometimes she wondered if Vansh had even grown up or not.

Pragya - This man never fails to get on my nerves. I swear if I die due to stress it will be because of Vansh.

At Raisinghania Mansion , Delhi

Vansh sipped on his coffee. Two days. And Pragya still didn't understand his point. She never tries to look at the situation from his point of view. He knew who did Rhea's upbringing but that didn't change the fact that Rhea tried to kill Prachi countless times.

Meera looked at her brother from outside. Gathering all her courage she knocked on the door.

Vansh - Come in. Do you need anything ?