Chapter 20

At Raisinghania Villa , Mumbai

The girl whom they all thought was dead , was standing in front of them . Shahana was standing beside her .

Abhi - Bulbul..... How can you be alive ?

Bulbul - Di , what is happening here ?

She stepped inside the house with Shahana . She saw the Mehra family and made a grossed out face .

Bulbul - Why are they here ?

Pragya - Getting some answers . But I think some blood will be shed too .

Shahana went towards Prachi . They both just stood there enjoying the drama going on .

Alia - How can you be alive ?! You had died !!

Bulbul - Chill Alia , if you shout this much than your throat will be sore and you know sore throat aren't good in good in old age .

Mitali - But Bulbul had died !! Is this girl a ghost ?!

Bulbul - Uffff ! Mitali Mehra and her nonsense !! Does this beautiful face looks like a ghost to you ?!

Mehras still couldn't understand how Bulbul was alive . Alia was shocked to the core thinking that how can Bulbul be alive as she had committed suicide by jumping off the cliff .

Bulbul - I did try to die ......but lord had decided something else for me . I got saved , the people who saved me did my plastic surgery and I got my face back . I didn't return all those years , one day I got the courage and returned only to find that Pragya di was blamed for yet another thing and thrown out . So , I didn't come inside and left .

Abhi - But then how are Disha and Purab still married , if you are alive ?

At this Bulbul laughed .

Bulbul - Because I am not like your sister ! Who only knows how to break houses ! I remember meeting Purab after returning . He told me about Disha and Sunny . And I am not heartless like your sister , I didn't have the heart to seperate a son from his father . And I realised that he loves Disha now and not me . So , I just let him go . And look at me now I am happily married to someone , even have a daughter with him .

She looked at Disha and Purab with a soft smile , who returned her the gesture . Alia was bewildered that how could her plans fail even after doing so much , she tried to kill Bulbul , separated Purab and Disha but what did she get in the end , nothing .

Rhea was confused seeing Bulbul , she didn't know this woman , who was she and why was everyone shocked seeing her . The Kohlis were in the same condition as Rhea .

Rhea - Dad , Buji who is this woman ?

Abhi - Pragya's sister , Bulbul .

Rhea - That means she is my maasi .

Bulbul - No you stupid ! I am not your maasi ! I have only four nieces and one nephew !

Rhea - Why do you all hate me ? I have never done anything wrong with you ! You all love this Prachi than why can't you love me also ?!!

Sid - We would have loved you !! But you are a carbon copy of your so called buji !! You have the same traits as her , evilness , heartlessness , murderer , home wrecker !!

Kiara - Sometimes I feel how can you be my mumma's daughter !! You don't have any trait of mumma inside you !! You are just an evil incarnation !! Don't compare yourself with Prachi !!

Rhea was a little hurt seeing her maasi , elder brother and elder sister hating her from the core of their hearts .

Alia and Abhi were still at gun points . Abhi was still in a trance seeing his own son threatening to kill him , he was shocked because of these reveals that happened today . He just wanted his answers but what he got was shock after shock .

Vansh - Look , I am calmly telling you all to leave . Else you all know what Pragya and Sid will do .

Sid - They will go to ICU from here dad because first they insulted my mom , second they tried to harm Disha chachi and third this idiot daughter of their's is comparing herself with my sister .

Pallavi had enough how could somebody insult her future daughter in law infront of her .

Pallavi - Your sister is a bad omen !! Wherever she goes destroys everything !! She is just a bloody gold digger who wanted to marry my son for luxuries !! My Rhea is hundred times better than this wicked girl !!

Pallavi's words added fuel  to Sid's anger but before he could say anything somebody else did .

Aryan - Be glad you are a woman and elder ! Because I won't tolerate anything against Prachi !

Rhea - Aryan I am also your sister!! Didn't you see how they insulted me ?!!

Aryan - No I didn't !! You are not my sister !!

Sid - Say one more word about my sister and a pile of dead bodies will be  soon in your view .

Rhea got scared and stepped back . Ranbir who was silent spectator till now decided to speak .

Ranbir - Aryan buddy , I know you are right at your place by defending Prachi but you can't talk like to my mom .

Aryan - I am not your buddy ! You are just a confused person who can't even defend the person he loves !

Ranbir - I love Prachi !! And I can defend her !!

Prachi - But guess what I don't love you !!!

Ranbir - I know you do !!

Vansh - If she did then she wouldn't be getting married to someone else !!

Prachi was shocked with her father's words but thought that maybe he just said that to put Ranbir in his place . Ranbir was shocked as well .

Ranbir - Oh really !! Then who is she getting married to ?!

Vansh - My best friend's son !!

Rhea was happy to know that thinking that finally Prachi will be out of Ranbir's life . Abhi was emotional to know that his elder twin daughter was also getting married . Prachi couldn't understand anything , was Vansh only saying this to defend her or the reason was something completely different .

Ranbir was heartbroken hearing this .

Pragya - I am telling you all one last time get out !! I will shoot Alia's brains out if you don't !!

The Mehra family was scared . Slowly all of them moved out including Alia and Abhi .

Prachi looked at Vansh with doubts . Vansh knew that this talk wasn't supposed to come infront of her like this but it did , so now he has some explaining to do .
______________________________________

Hi readers ,

Here is the next update . I hope you all know whose marriage were the Agnihotri's talking about .

In next chapter will start the destruction of the M&K family .

One question it is a little important for the story plot so please answer .

Do you all want M&K family when they have nothing , to see Prachi getting married ? As I want to show Rhea and Ranbir's reactions at Prachi's marriage .

Kindly vote and comment if you liked the chapter .

Till then ,
Lots of love 💕
Take care of yourself
Your author
VD__711
______________________________________