Chapter 24

At A Random Footpath Of Delhi ,

The M&K family was wandering aimlessly on the roads as they didn't have a single penny with them so they couldn't even afford the cheapest rest houses .

Suddenly Alia saw Rhea's neck and hands and something striked her mind . She slowly went to Rhea and grabbed her arm . She started to remove Rhea's ornaments but Rhea jerked her arms away from Alia .

Rhea - Buji what are you doing ?!

Alia - Taking what is mine !

Rhea - What ?

Alia - I mean to say that if we sell these jewelleries than we can at least get a good place to stay at .

Abhi - No we won't sell Rhea's ornaments .

Alia - Than what should we do ? Roam on roads ?

Abhi - We will get out of this situation soon Alia . Don't worry .

Pallavi - But where will we go till then ?

Vikram - I think there are many chawls in this area . We can stay there on rent .

Alia - Chawl ? Alia Mehra won't stay at a low class place .

Vikram - We don't have any other choice . We can find jobs and pay the rent later on .

At Raisinghania Mansion , Delhi

Pragya had immediately changed the nameplate outside so that people can know that now there is no M&K family .

Everyone was chit chatting . Eating snacks , joking about each other , all in all having a pleasant time with each other . Pragya was telling some of her childhood stories , one of her favourite to be exact in which she threw Rudra's favourite doll from the terrace .

Pragya - And then Rudra cried saying that my doll died we will have to arrange a funeral for her .

Everyone laughed while Rudra made a crying face .

Rudra - So it was you who murdered Kissy ...

Sid , making a weird face - Kissy ?

Rudra - Yes my doll's name was Kissy .

Arya - Such a unique name .

Bhavya - Don't get too much inspired from him Arya .

Vansh was looking at Prachi , who was busy stealing glances at Kunal .

Vansh - Prachi ...

Prachi - Yes dad .

Vansh - Why don't you and Kunal go out together ? Go have some fun .

Kunal - But why ?

Shweta - Just do what Vansh ji says .

Prachi and Kunal got up and unwillingly left from there . Vansh scrunched his nose and made an I - am - about - to - cry - face .

Arya - When will I get my prince charming ?

Lekha - Soon .

Arya , with a dreamy look - I just can't wait to meet the love of my life . We will get married and spend our whole life together .

And that was the cue for Vansh to start crying loudly . Pragya got the tissues and passed them to him from time to time . The others shook their head at Vansh .

At Australia International Airport ,

The whole airport was buzzing with noises . The Australian press was gathered at the airport for today someone had informed them that the famous mysterious author Maya was coming there .

Nobody had ever seen Maya's face not even when her only two books became international best sellers .

A car was parked outside the airport . A girl ran towards the terminal two .

Guy - Maya ma'am where are you running to ?!!!

The press thought her to be Maya and ran after her .

Maya and her friend Rajeev looked at these scenes and smirked . They both boarded their flight .

Maya - Here I come India .

Rajeev - Are you tensed Maya ?

Maya - No . Maya ke dimaag mein uske badle ke alawa aur kuch nhi hai , kuch bhi nhi .

Next Day , Evening Time ,
At Raisinghania Mansion , Delhi

Abhi again came towards his ex-adobe . He saw the nameplate changed , he traced it with his fingers . He couldn't bring himself to believe that this place wasn't his home now .

He turned away and started walking away from there . A car came and splashed muddy water at Abhi's face . He rubbed his face .

The person inside the car looked at him from the rear view mirror . The car went inside the mansion .

Abhi - Mannerless people !! Can't even drive properly !!

At Laxmi Narayan Chawl , Delhi

The M&K family was stuffed inside two small rooms . Rhea couldn't handle the hotness of the room and went outside to get some fresh air .

Alia - God ! What days we have to see ! Two rooms ! Where will be our personal space ?!

Raj - Be glad that we have a roof over our heads !

Alia - Where is Bhai he went to bring our belongings from there ?!

Vikram - He is on his way back .

Just then Abhi entered inside the room .

Ranbir - Chief , did you get our stuff back ?

Abhi - No .

Ranbir - But why ?

Abhi - They didn't let me inside . They even changed the nameplate .

Alia - Great ! Now we have to buy new clothes too !

Abhi - We can't . First we have to search for jobs .

Alia - Wait .... Meera bhabhi that Vansh is your brother right ? You should go and talk to him so that he lets us stay at the mansion .

Meera - Are you crazy Alia ?! I have already hurted him beyond repair ! I can't see him cry because of me again !

Alia - You are just so useless !! Can't you just do this much for us ?!!

Meera - No !! At this is my final decision !!

Meera stormed inside the other room .

At Raisinghania Mansion , Delhi

Maya stood infront of the mansion . Upon coming inside she saw many new faces . But her friend wasn't present there . She felt her non socialising self kicking inside . Taking a deep breath she called the person she knew here .

Maya - Pragya aunty ...

Pragya - Maya !

Maya - How are you ?

Pragya - Good .

Maya - Where is Prachi ?

Pragya - She went out with her fiance .

Maya - Okay ......

Pragya - Everyone meet Maya Mehrotra . Prachi's childhood friend .

Maya - Hey .

Everyone passed Maya small smiles .
______________________________________

Hi readers ,

Here is the next update . So , M&K family won't be staying with the Raisinghanias . But their destruction has just started . I have a few ideas in mind hope you all will like them .

Kindly vote and comment if you liked the chapter .

Till then ,
Lots of love 💕
Take care of yourself
Your author
VD__711
______________________________________