Chapter 14

At Raisinghania Villa , Mumbai

Vansh went inside the hall . The house was silent , no one was chatting , not even murmuring . Pragya and Sadhana were sitting on the couch and doing their respective works . Vansh couldn't see his adorable daughters anywhere .

Vansh - Pragya , where are my princesses ?

Pragya - They have gone out .

Vansh - Where ?

Sadhana - Camping . Arya suddenly made a plan to go there , so Prachi and Pankti also went with her .

Vansh - Okay , when will they return ?

Sadhana - After 3 days . Why are you asking so many questions ?

Vansh - Mom , after 3 days is your birthday also ! We will have a big celebration this year .

Sadhana - I don't want any big celebration . Just a little family dinner is enough for me . You know since that horrible day , I don't like to celebrate my birthday .

Pragya - We know maa , but this year is special .

Sadhana - Special ? Fine , we will have a celebration .

Vansh - Just wait and watch mom , I will make this birthday of your's memorable .

Sadhana couldn't understand the hidden meaning between Vansh's words . But Pragya understood them easily .

At Bhandardara Lakeside Camping Spot , Mumbai

Prachi got down from her car and inhaled the sweet scent that lingered in the air . A soft smile formed on her face as she opened her eyes and took in the beautiful view infront of her . "Maybe it wasn't a bad decision to come here . It is a beautiful place . "
Prachi thought .

Arya was the most excited as she had never went camping before . Pankti had went one time . Shahana was enjoying the view . While Rehaan was busy in carrying the bags of the four girls .

Rehaan - Why do I have to carry these bags alone ?

Shahana - Because you tagged along , without even asking us . It would have been a girl's trip , if you weren't here .

Rehaan - Shut up you banana !

Shahana - I am not Banana !!!!!!

Prachi's eyes wandered towards the yelling duo . She faceplamed and went towards them .

Prachi - Can't you both see that I am trying to enjoy this amazing view ?

Rehaan - Prachi bro , stop talking like a philosopher !

Shahana - For once I agree with Rehaan .

The five went to keep their stuff in the tents . Soon , all of them started to enjoy the camp side activities . Prachi sat infront of the lake and recalled the last time she went camping . She recalled how Rhea tried to frame her for murder .

At M&K Mansion , Delhi

Everyone was sitting in hall . Alia , Abhi and Vikram discussing about the crisis in their company .

Alia - How will we return the money of every client ?

Abhi - I don't know . And I don't understand that who will give them more profit ? We are the biggest company in Delhi .

Vikram - We have one chance ....

Alia - What do you mean Vikram ? Can you please speak clearly ?