Chapter 33

At Raisinghania Mansion , Delhi

It had been a pleasant morning for the residents of the mansion . Sid was discharged from the hospital but still had to take rest properly . Pragya was still spectical about Alia's involving in this case .

Currently , the family was having lunch . The table was a little quiet .

Arya - Ummm ..... Rakshabandhan is tomorrow .

Sid - Yeah I remember . What do my three little sisters want this year ?

Prachi - We can take our gift later , you need to take care of yourself right now .

Sid - Come on Prachi ! Don't be a mood spoiler .

Pragya - What mood spoiler ? She is completely right , you fool !

Sid - Mom ....

Vansh , whispering to Sid - Leave it champ . You can't win against her .

A servant came inside with a bouquet in his hand .

Pankti - Who sent this ?

Servant - I don't know ma'am . There is no one's name on it . It is for Siddharth sir .

Sid - Me ? Okay ..keep it in my room .

Servant - Sure sir .

At Lakshmi Narayan Chawl , Delhi

Meera was sitting with Abhi . Rhea had gone to college along with Ranbir . The others didn't really bother about each other now .

Abhi - You said that Vansh will let me meet Sid .

Meera - I had said that I will ask Bhai but he said no and that's not my problem . Be glad that atleast he accepted your bouquet of flowers .

Abhi - Fine ! I am leaving for work !

Meera - The door is that way .

Abhi went to his work place . Alia also left for somewhere . But this time Meera didn't see her leaving .

Meera - I will let you meet my nephew ! As if !

At YuvAn Publications , Delhi

Maya was in her cabin writing her book . Tomorrow was the day Maya cursed the most . She lost her brother whom will she tie rakhi now , there is nothing to celebrate .

Sometimes , Maya wondered if she was unlucky or fate was just playing games with her . She sees the man whose sister was behind her brother's death daily , but what can she do ? Nothing .

Ananya - Hey Maya . Can I come inside ?

Maya - Hmmmm...

Ananya - So , I wanted to tell you that tomorrow office is closed .

Maya - What ? Why ?

Ananya - Did you forget tomorrow is rakshabandhan ?

Maya - Oh ! Right .... Fine . You can leave now .

Ananya - Bye !

Ananya left from there .

Maya - Foolish Maya ! How could you forget that some people are not like you ? Others have a family , they celebrate festivals and you don't !

She got up from her place and walked to the small idol of lord Krishna placed inside her cabin . Her mother always used to make her tie a rakhi to lord Krishna but did this brother of her's protected her .