Chapter 7

Next Morning ,

Vansh and Pragya were discussing something in the hall . Sadhana didn't understand what they were talking about . Soon , Arya , Pankti and Prachi joined the rest .

Seeing their parents discussing something , the trio of sisters went towards the dining table and sat there .

Arya - Prachi di , what do you call a Santa Claus who stopped moving ?

Prachi - I don't know......

Arya - Santa Pause !

Arya laughed out loud . Pankti looked frustrated . Prachi just blinked at Arya .

Pankti - She again started with her horrible jokes !

Prachi , whispering to herself - Oh my god ! Arya's jokes are worse than Om mama's shayari.

Prachi got up from seat and went towards her parents . She wanted to ask for permission because she had to go to watch a movie with Rehaan and Shahana .

Prachi - Maa....

Pragya - Yes Prachi ?

Prachi - Can I go to watch a movie with Shahana ?

Pragya - Yes you can . Is anybody else going with you two ?

Prachi - No ! Just me and Shahana .

Pragya - Ok.... Just come home timely .

Prachi was relieved that her mother didn't ask any questions further . She couldn't tell Pragya about Rehaan .

At Oberoi Industries , Head Branch

Pragya entered the building . Everyone in the staff , stood up from their seats and wished her good morning . Pragya just nodded her head .

Pragya was seating in her cabin , when her secretary entered with a bunch of files in her hand .

Pragya - What is this ?

Secretary - Ma'am , these are the files you asked for .

Pragya - Didn't I ask you only for latest Delhi project file ?

Secretary - Sorry ma'am .

Pragya - Fine . Go now .

Pragya viewed the files . She noticed something in the file . It was the name of the people who wanted to collaborate with her company . M&K Company was written in the fifth place . Pragya smirked seeing that .

Pragya - Ohhh..... So they want a collaboration with me ? I will make sure that they don't get any deals from me and from anybody else.

Pragya and Vansh already had a plan in their minds for the M&K family . They both discussed it the previous night because they couldn't discuss it infront of Prachi , Arya and Pankti .

Pragya - I have such a perfect plan for you all . Just wait and watch how I get each and everyone of you on your knees . You will beg for mercy but I won't show any mercy .

At Raisinghania Company ,

Vansh's cabin ,

Vansh was talking to someone over phone call .

Vansh - I need every detail about them . Even small details .

Person - Okay sir . I will give their details to you . And the other work will take a little time .

Vansh - Take as much time as you want , I just want my work done . When will I get the details ?

Person - The day after tomorrow , I will give them to you .

Vansh - Okay . Thanks for your help .

Person - It's okay sir .

Vansh disconnected the call and leaned back in his chair .

Vansh - Meera.... You did a big mistake again . First you hurted mom and now you hurted Pragya and Prachi . You won't be forgiven Meera .

At Raisinghania Villa ,

The trio of sisters were spending time together after a long time . Sadhana was just sitting and adoring each one of them .

Pankti - I am a little interested in music .

Prachi - That's nice . Classical or Pop ?

Pankti - I like both .

Prachi - What about you Arya ?

Arya - I am not interested in this music and all . I like to design clothes . Just wait and watch Prachi di I will become the world's best fashion designer .

Prachi - Yes you will .

Pankti - Yes... you will in your dreams .

Arya - Pankti !!

A round of pillow fight started between Arya and Pankti . Prachi laughed seeing them .

"Rhea and I could have the same bond , but she just chose to push me away . What did I even do to her ? She and Ranbir would have became a couple now , afterall Ranbir fulfilled the bet . "Prachi thought to herself .

At Oberoi Mansion ,

The Oberoi brothers and their wives were sitting at the dinning table . Shahana was also present . Shivaay opened the lid of a container and made a face .

Shivaay - Anika , what is this ?

Anika - Chole Bhature .

Shivaay - I can see that too .

Anika - Then why are you asking ?

Shivaay glared at her . Everyone else chuckled at their behaviour .

Shivaay - I mean to say that didn't we eat choke bhature a few days ago ?

Anika - So , do you have a problem with it ?

Anika glared at Shivaay a little .

Shivaay - No..... I don't have a problem .

At Regal Cinema ,

Rehaan was waiting for Shahana and Prachi . Prachi came there . After half an hour Shahana also joined them .

Rehaan - Look Prachi look , the walking - talking banana is here !

Shahana - My name is Shahana !!

Prachi - You both can't live without fighting with each other !!

They entered a hall . Prachi , Shahana and Rehaan sat on their seats . The seats next to Prachi and Rehaan were empty . Two people came and sat on the empty seats . Rehaan turned towards his left side and was shocked to see the person next to him.
______________________________________

Hi readers ,

Here is the next chapter .

Kindly vote and comment if you liked the chapter .

I know I just disappeared yesterday . (Gussa aaya ho toh joote chappal hum swikar karte hai , aap phek sakte hai 🙂
Par acchi quality ke phekiyega please 😂)

Till then ,
Lots of love 💕
Take care of yourself
Your author
VD__711

______________________________________