Chapter 42

Next Morning ,
At Raisinghania Mansion ,

Pragya sat on her bed in deep thoughts. Vansh came out of the bathroom.

Vansh -Wifey ?

Pragya - Yes

Vansh - Where are you lost ?

Pragya - Nothing Vansh just thinking about something

Vansh - What ?

Pragya - Rhea...

Vansh - Why are you thinking about that girl ?!

Pragya - I don't know I just don't think she was able to take the whole truth in

Vansh - So what ? If she can't then she can go to hell !

Pragya - Vansh !!

Vansh - What Vansh ? Did you forget what she did ?

Pragya - I didn't !! But did you forget who did her upbringing ?! Alia did !!

Vansh - I don't care !! I don't care about who did her upbringing !! That girl literally tried to kill our daughter and you are defending her !!

Pragya - I am not defending -

Without continuing the argument Vansh left while Pragya took a deep breath.

At Lakshmi Narayan Chawl ,

Rhea washed her face multiple times so that the tear marks from last night disappeared somewhere. She looked at herself in the mirror and tried to smile but instead a glistening sheet of tears formed in her eyes again.

Rhea - What has my life became ? A bloody joke played by my own family. The parent I hated all these years never wanted to leave me behind and the parent I loved was just trapping me in a web of lies. Maybe this is the punishment for everything I did.

A knock on the bathroom door got Rhea out of her thoughts and she quickly left from there.

At NMISS College ,

Prachi sat on her usual place and kept glancing at the seat behind. Shahana wasn't in this class with her as her subjects were different. She shook her head and focused on the lecture.

The lecture ended and Prachi went out searching for Aryan or anybody she knew. Spotting Dimpy in the crowd of students Prachi went to her.

Dimpy - Prachi ? Do you need anything ?

Prachi - Have you seen Rhea ?

Dimpy - No she isn't my friend anymore. But why are you looking for her ?

Prachi - Actually Neha ma'am asked me to give Rhea , her book back she forgot it yesterday in class.

Dimpy - Oh......

Prachi rushed from there without hearing anything ahead.

At Lakshmi Narayan Chawl ,

Ranbir returned home from college and was getting ready to go search for a new job. Pallavi came there.

Pallavi - Ranbir..

Ranbir - Yes mom !

Pallavi - Where is Rhea ?

Ranbir - She didn't return till now ?

Pallavi - No...she comes with you ! Where is she ?