Chapter 3

Oberoi Mansion , Mumbai

Next Morning ,

Everyone was having breakfast . Prachi was glancing at the door , which was noticed by Pragya .

Pragya - Prachi , why are you looking at the door ?

Prachi - Nothing maa .

Pragya - Are you sure ?

Prachi - Yeah , I am sure .

Pragya again focused on her food and so did Prachi . After breakfast Oberoi brothers and Pragya left for their respective works . Prachi went to her room , while Shahana went to visit her parents .

Prachi recalled why they had to live a middle class life .

Flashback

Prachi was seventeen that time . They were living a happy life but one day Pragya and Vansh had a really big fight  . Pragya left Raisinghania Villa a day after with Prachi leaving no trace behind . As Pragya wanted to be away from Vansh , she chose to go somewhere he couldn't find her .

So, they went to Hoshiarpur  where Pragya build a story that they were living in Shahana's grandmother's house . But in reality , it was Pragya's own house which she built many years ago .

Pragya and Prachi both lived there till Prachi turned twenty . After that Prachi went to Delhi for higher education and there Pragya again met Abhi .

End Of Flashback

Meanwhile at Pragya's office , she was gathering information about someone .

M&K Mansion , Delhi

Rhea was really happy , finally her Meera aunty became her mom and this time there was no Prachi to snatch her happiness , now Ranbir was her's as well . Alia was relieved because her permanent problem Pragya will never come back now . Abhi was depressed that why didn't Pragya stop him from marrying Meera . Meera was happy and sad at the same time , happy because she got married to her love and sad because maybe she is the one who destroyed Pragya's life .

Meera - Did I do right by marrying , Mr. Mehra ? Am I the one who destroyed Pragya Ji's life ? But I did this all for Rhea .

Rhea , coming inside the room - Mom ! You know what , we should go shopping , just you and me . We should spend some mother - daughter time .

Meera - Okay let's go .

Rhea - I will go get ready .

Rhea went to get ready . Meera was still thinking , Abhi came inside the room .

Meera - Mr. Mehra , do you need anything ?

Abhi - No ! and even if I do then you don't have to worry about it !

Meera - But , I am your wif-

Abhi - You are nothing to me ! You are just my namesake wife , my wife's position will always be of my Pragya ! Just be a mother to Rhea , no need to interfere in my life !

Abhi went out . Meera sat on the bed crying .

At Mumbai ,

Prachi was in a cafe , waiting for someone . She was angry at that person . Finally the person came and sat infront of her .

Person - Hello princess .