Chapter 41

Author's Note

Yeh yaha iss liye likh rhi hu kyuki most of my readers are like me who don't read the author's note at last !!

Guys and girls I am turning Rhea positive because I think we all would agree that she should repent for real after knowing the truth.

And is the story getting boring ? If so then I will unpublish this book ☹️☹️ So what do you all say shall I unpublish ?
______________________________________

Next Morning ,
At Raisinghania Mansion , Delhi

Vansh , Obros , Purab and Vikrant were inside the kitchen. Rudra was washing the dishes while Omkara and Shivaay cleaned the counter tops. Vansh , Purab and Vikrant mopped the floor.

Vikrant - Who will believe that we are India's top businessmens ?

Purab - No one. Disha kicked me out of our room last night.

Vansh - Disha kicked you out too ?

Purab - You too ?

Vansh - Yeah...all because of......

Everyone else - RUDRA !!

Rudra - Of course blame it on me..

At Lakshmi Narayan Chawl , Delhi

A car stopped at the main gate and Pragya got out of it. She went to the M&K family's rooms. Mitali was the first one to notice her.

Mitali - Pragya ?

Pragya - Where is Alia ?

Mitali - A- Alia !!! Alia !!!

Alia , coming outside - What is it Mitali bhabhi ?!

Mitali - Pragya.. is here.

Alia - Oh hello my darling ex bhabhi ! How are you ?

Pragya - Better than you of course. Anyways I will come straight to the point. I know what you did.

Alia - Huh ? What do you mean ? What did I do ?

Pragya - Don't you think we both know what I am talking about ? And for your information "she" is completely safe.

Pragya smirked and went from there. While Alia stood there shocked and Mitali was confused yet again.

At NMISS College , Delhi

Prachi was busy admiring the ring in her hand which she got yesterday. Her mind wandered to last night's memories.

Flashback

The ladies were glaring at their husbands , who stood in a line. The Agnihotri family was habitual to it now so they also sat and enjoyed.

Bulbul - Where were you all ?

Vikrant - Bulbul actually...

Bulbul - Shut up ! I am not talking to you ! Om speak !

Omkara - Di , all of this is Rudra's fault I will tell you later but shall we complete the rituals now ?

Gauri , gritting her teeth - Ji....zaroor zaroor....

All the couples did the rituals. Prachi performed them too but with a scowl on her face which told Kunal that she was more than pissed off.

Everyone made their way downstairs after sometime. Kunal stopped Prachi.

Prachi - What now ?