Chapter 36

At Lakshmi Narayan Chawl , Delhi

Alia had not heard anything from Tanu since yesterday . She thought that maybe Tanu couldn't execute the plan and backed off . She shook off her thoughts and opened the television .

Today's biggest news was being played . Alia's eyes popped out of their sockets .

Alia - Bhai see this !

Abhi - What is it Alia ?

Alia - See the news .

Abhi's eyes went to the television screen . The rest of the family also gathered .

Abhi - Prachi Raisinghania daughter of Vansh Raisinghania is getting married to Kunal Agnihotri the elder son of Amit Agnihotri . Their roka is today and many prominent business families will be there .

Mitali - Prachi is really getting married ?

Alia - Yes ! And look Pragya didn't even inform us !! She could have invited us !! It is bhai's daughter's roka afterall !!

Pallavi - Look at them !! They made our life hell and are celebrating ?

Abhi - I will talk to Pragya !!! How dare she ?!! That Vansh is not Prachi's father !!

Rhea - Why will you talk to that lady dad ? Why are you so worried about Prachi ? Did you forget what she did with me ? I nearly died . Did you forget about my suicide attempt ?

Abhi - I have not !! But this is just too much !!

Abhi stormed out of there . Rhea stood there shocked . The others went on with their usual routine .

Ranbir - So Prachi is getting married . Just wait and watch Prachi how I destroy your relationship with Kunal .

At Raisinghania Mansion , Delhi

The Raisinghania family was very busy today . Pragya was incharge of the decorations and food . While Vansh was busy checking everything . Pankti was getting Prachi's outfit ready . Arya was busy doing garba in Prachi's room .

Pankti - Arya ki bacchi stop dancing ! Come here and help me !

Arya - Oh god ! Pankti you trouble me so much !

Pankti - Hey ! Just help me !

Arya - Okayyyyy cominggg .....

Pankti - Stop whining .

In A Guest Room ,

Shahana was consoling Prachi , who was on the verge of crying . Only Shahana knew how bad she felt right now her sister was so disturbed mentally and emotionally and Shahana couldn't do anything for her .

Shahana - Prachi stop crying .

Prachi - I don't know what to do Shahana .

Shahana - I am telling you Prachi go and tell Kunal he will understand . Everybody has a past and I am sure he won't hate you for that .

Prachi - But how ? You know Shahana I don't have the courage to tell him that once I loved Ranbir . Do you honestly think he will like me when I tell him that I loved my own twin's husband ?

Shahana - He wasn't married that time . Plus it was not your fault that you fell for his sweet talks .

Prachi - No . I won't tell Kunal not now atleast . What if he hates me ?

Shahana - Prachi .....

Prachi - We are not going to talk about this anymore . I will tell Kunal when I think the right time is maybe tonight . I will tell him tonight before our roka .