Chapter 40

Morning Time ,
At NMISS College , Delhi

Prachi chatted happily with Kunal. She had found a friend in him with whom she could share all her problems , secrets , everything. Shahana and Rehaan used to complain to her that she was forgetting them slowly. She rolled her eyes at that thought.

Kunal - You remember when we went on that "first date" it was sooo awkward !!!

Prachi - Don't remind me ! Anyways are you coming to my home tonight ?

Kunal - For what ?

Prachi , glaring at him - Nothing !! Absolutely nothing!!

She left from there angrily while Kunal wondered what had happened just now.

In Rhea's Class ,

Rhea sat on her desk keeping her head down and clutching her stomach.

Rhea - Why do I have to keep this fast and all ? My husband doesn't even care about me ! I am soooo hungry !

Shahana , who was sitting infront of her listened to all this and agreed for the first time cause she was hungry as well but for Aryan she could endure this. And Aryan had kept fast for her as well so it wasn't like only she didn't eat.

At Raisinghania Mansion , Delhi

Yuvika , Nitya and Roshni were engrossed in a conversation. Arya and Pankti entered inside.

Nitya - Yaar , Roshni didu try this lavender lehenga.

Roshni - Nooo this doesn't look good on me.

Yuvika - Try this red one .

Roshni - Nahh.

Arya - I will help my bhabhi ! Try a saree please !

At P.R. Group Of Industries, Delhi

Pragya sat in her office with Purab. Purab's phone ringed and flashed an unknown number. He picked it up.

Purab - Hello ?

Caller - Purab ! It's me !

Purab - Whose this me ?

Caller - Alia your wife ! Didn't you recognise my voice ?

Purab - No I didn't if I did then I would have disconnected the call immediately and blocked this number.

Alia - Purab ! What are you saying ?! Oh...now I remember that Disha must have instigated you against me ! But don't listen to her and I have kept fast for you soo please come and break it.

Purab - Don't speak trash about my wife !

He disconnected the call and huffed angrily. Pragya raised one eyebrow at him.

Pragya - Who was that ?

Purab - Idiot Alia Mehra !

Pragya - I see. That women is the epitome of annoyance. I can't stand her.

At Agnihotri Villa , Delhi

The ladies were getting bored. The youngsters except Kunal were stuffed inside the store room.

Samarthya - Ahhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!

Diksha - Why are you shouting ?

Samarthya - There is a spider in my hair !!!