Chapter 23

At M&K Mansion , Delhi

In Rhea's Room ,

Rhea should have been in Ranbir's room tonight but she was not there . She would have been there only if Ranbir had not dragged her out of his room .

She didn't complain to anyone this time because now Ranbir can't run away from her ever .

In Ranbir's Room ,

Ranbir was sitting on a chair crying . He knew Rhea was his legally wedded wife now but he can't give her that place .

Ranbir - All of this is happening because of Prachi ! If she came to stop my marriage than I would have stopped ! But she didn't come ! Why Prachi ? Why didn't you come ?

Next Morning ,

At Raisinghania Villa , Mumbai

Pragya was asking everyone to hurry up before they miss their flight . Sadhana was sitting in the hall with a magazine in her hand .

Everyone came . They were leaving for Delhi today . After tomorrow was Prachi and Kunal's Roka ceremony . Vansh was a bit emotional these days as now his princess will go away from him .

Pragya literally had to carry boxes of tissue papers with her because she didn't know when will the great Vansh Raisinghania start sobbing that how his princess will leave him and will go to live with someone else .

Pragya - Vansh go and put all these bags in the car .

Vansh - Wifey I am a businessman not a coolie !

Pragya - Do what I have told you to do !

Vansh went . Sid , Sunny , Aryan and Purab also left to help him with the luggage .

Arya - Mom when will mamas and mamis come ?

Pragya - They are already waiting at the airport .

Pankti - I will go and sit in the car .

The Raisinghania sisters also left .

Disha - I am so excited !

Pragya - I am too .

Sadhana - And I am sure that on Prachi's bidaai Vansh will be crying more than her !

Pragya - I agree . If we went ahead with Vansh's wish than Prachi wouldn't be getting married in this birth atleast .

They all left for Delhi . Pragya had very special wedding gift for her so called younger evil twin .

At Evening Time ,
At Delhi Airport ,

The Raisinghania family , Oberoi family , Khanna Family and Agnihotri family had landed in Delhi .

Prachi was fighting her inner turmoil . All those memories she wanted to forget desperately rushed back to her . She just wanted to tell everything to Kunal before starting a new journey with him .

Shahana and Aryan were glancing at Prachi worriedly .

At M&K Mansion , Delhi

Rhea and Ranbir were sitting for the ring finding ritual . The bowl filled with milk was brought .

Rhea was about to get her hand inside the bowl but before she could do it , a heel landed straight inside the bowl .

Everyone looked in the direction of the main door . Anika was standing there with just one heel in her feet . The Oberoi's , Raisinghania's were not at all surprised but Khanna's and Agnihotri's just looked at her amused .