Chapter 17

At Bhandardara Lakeside Camping Spot , Mumbai

Everyone looked at Rhea with suspicious eyes .

Rhea - Umm .....that ....I was just way too shocked . Prachi fell so suddenly that I couldn't think anything . And Kunal saved her till then .

Arya - Even we were shocked . But atleast we tried to get her on the boat . You just stood there doing nothing . Why is that so ?

Rhea - If I tried to help you both , then boat wouldn't have taken too much weight on the same side , and we all would have ended up falling in the river . So I didn't help you that time .

Pankti - Is that the only reason ?

Rhea - Of course .

Everyone left to see Prachi . Rhea heaved a sigh of relief . But one person didn't budge from her place . Shahana went towards Rhea , and slapped her .

Rhea - Shahana !!

Shahana - Don't shout !! I know that you are lying ! You must have pushed Prachi ! I know you really well , you can go to any length for your benefit ! You tried to kill Prachi didn't you ?!

Rhea - Yes I did !!! So what ?!

One more slap landed on Rhea's face .

Shahana - Aren't you ashamed of yourself ?! She is your twin !

Rhea - She is nothing to me !!

Shahana - I will throw you in jail !!

Rhea - Do you even have proof ?!

Shahana - You are not some big shot murderer Rhea . You have done a crime and every criminal gets caught one day . And I will find proof against you . Just be ready to go to prison .

At Raisinghania Villa , Mumbai

Sadhana was restless . Her sixth sense was telling her that something big is going to happen .

Sadhana - Pragya and Vansh are fine . But are my granddaughters okay ? Should I call them ?

Vansh came towards her and sensed her trouble .

Vansh - Mom is everything alright ?

Sadhana - I don't know Vansh . I just have a feeling that something is going to happen .

Vansh - Nothing is going to happen . And did you forget that tomorrow Kiara and Sid are coming ?

Sadhana - No I haven't . You know what I will go see the preparations .

Sadhana left . "You are thinking right mom , something is going to happen . But I won't let anyone hurt you this time . I won't blindly trust anyone this time ." Vansh thought to himself .

Next Morning ,

At Bhandardara Lakeside Camping Spot , Mumbai

Shahana was keeping an eye on Rhea . She finally had a proof against her all thanks to Priya , who had recorded their boating adventure on her video camera .

Rhea - Can you stop staring at me ?

Shahana - Can you get lost ?

Rhea - Awwww .... Looks like Shahana is angry because she couldn't find any proof against me .

Shahana - Who said I don't have any proof ?

Rhea - What ? What do you mean ?

Shahana - Just watch as your world messes up darling.