Chapter 39

At NMISS College , Delhi

Ranbir and Rhea were waiting for auto. At that time Prachi came out of the college too. Ranbir saw her and left Rhea alone.

Ranbir - Prachi !

Prachi - Oh God ! Aren't you full with all the insults ? Want some more?

Ranbir - You didn't do right Prachi. Because of you all the boys were laughing at me.

Prachi - Well..... everybody laughs when they see a joker right ?

Ranbir - How dare you ?! Just be glad that I love you else it wouldn't have been good.

He left from there. Rhea stood at the gate and sighed.

At Agnihotri Niwas , Delhi

Yuvraj was getting ready to go out. Samarthya made his way inside his room and looked at Yuvraj.

Yuvraj - What ?

Samarthya - Yeh nayi naveli dulhan ki tarah kyu saaj rhe ho ? ( Why are you getting dressed up as a new bride ?)

Yuvraj - Do I look like a bride to you?

Samarthya just passed him a cheeky smile. Yuvraj went out. Aisha who was standing outside came to Samarthya.

Samarthya - What do you think Aishu ?

Aisha - Ladki ka chakkar Babu bhaiyaa , ladki ka chakkar.

Samarthya - All that is fine but who is Babu bhaiyaa ?

At Raisinghania Mansion , Delhi

Sid and Roshni were engrossed in a conversation when they heard a high pitched voice. A girl came inside decked up in a blue anarkali , with same coloured bangles in her hands.

Roshni - Yuvika !

Avantika - Hi long time no see !

The girl was Avantika Chaudhary , Roshni's cousin sister. Another girl came inside who was contrasting with Yuvika in the matter of clothes. She wore a checked crop blazer style top and a matching skirt.

Sid - Hello Avantika and.....

Roshni - Nitya

Nitya Chaudhary a complete open minded , out-going and extrovert kind of person.

Roshni - When did you both come here ? You didn't even inform me.

Nitya - Roshni didu we heard about my soon to be jiju's accident so we thought that it would be nice if we visit him.

Sid - It is anyways come sit. It's the first time I am seeing Nitya.

Nitya - I know... Mere darshan har ek insaan ke naseeb mein nhi hai you are among the lucky ones. ( I know.....Not many people have the destiny to see me you are among the lucky ones.)

At P.R. Group of Industries , Delhi

Pragya was in her own world of thoughts. Her head was swirling with questions. It had been a week since Sid's accident but still that phone call was stuck in her mind.

Avyaan - Ma'am are you okay ?

Pragya - Yeah any work?

Avyaan - Yes ..... You are required in the board of directors meeting room.

Pragya - You may leave I am coming.

At Lakshmi Narayan Chawl , Delhi

Meera was packing her stuff. Alia had forgotten her place so now Meera will show it to her. But for now she needed to get away from all this unbearable drama.