Chapter 37

Night Time ,
At Raisinghania Mansion , Delhi

Kunal and the boys had came down a few minutes ago . They were waiting for Prachi and the girls to come down . Roshni entered the hall with a wide smile on her face.

Roshni - Where is Prachi ?

Sid - Wow you don't even pretend that you came here for me . I am hurt .

Roshni - Shut up !

Yuvraj- Prachi bhabhi is upstairs.

Roshni went there too . Ananya along with a whining Rishi came to join the boys .

Ananya - Hello everyone!

Yuvraj - Anu come meet my bhabhi's brothers .

Ananya - Okay .

Yuvraj, pointing everyone - That's Sid bhai , that's Sunny Bhai and that's Aryan .

Aryan - What's up ?

Ananya - Nothing anyways Maya didn't come ?

Sid - You know Maya ?

Yuvraj - Yes Maya is our writer . She is writing a book for our publishing company .

Sid - I see . Maya is with Prachi you know childhood friend things .

In Prachi's Room,

The girls had left now . Prachi stood infront of the mirror . She looked beautiful . But that was not important for her , she would tell everything about her past to Kunal today itself .

Prachi - I just need to talk to Kunal . It's now or never . Come on Prachi !

She grabbed her lehenga and went downstairs .

In the hall ,

Prachi reached the hall . Her eyes wandered to the Agnihotri siblings , who were all laughing at something loudly . She made her way towards them but someone came infront of her .

Prachi - Maya....

Maya - Why did you come down ?

Prachi - I was getting bored .

Maya - What an excuse ! Anyways are you searching for someone ?

Prachi - No why would I ?

Maya - Aapka chehra toh kuch aur bol rha hai ( Your face is saying something else )

Prachi - Okay I was going to meet Kunal .

Maya - Awww young love !

Yuvraj , coming from behind - Maya talking about love am I dreaming ? Pinch me someone !

Maya and Yuvraj began with their banters . Prachi took this opportunity and went to Kunal .

Prachi - Hey !

Kunal - You look gorgeous . I mean I can't even take my eyes off from you .

Prachi - Thanks . I need to talk to you .

Kunal - We are talking right now too .

Prachi - I meant in private . Can we talk in private ?

Kunal - Sure ....

Rehaan , putting his arm on Prachi's shoulder - Haye bhagwaan Prachi abhi se Kunal bro ke saath akele rehne ka shaukh aa gya ! Not bad ! ( Oh my god Prachi you are starting to get a hobby of staying with Kunal bro alone ! )