Chapter 27

At Raisinghania Mansion , Delhi

The three sisters were getting bored in their rooms after returning from the mall . The elders had went out . The rest of the youngsters were out as well .

Arya - I will go mad !!! This house is so silent !!!!

Suddenly she heard a loud scream from Pankti's room . Arya got up and ran there .

Prachi and Yuvraj were already standing there . Pankti was standing infront of her dressing table looking horrified . Her hair was a mess .

Prachi - Why did you shout ?

Pankti - Oh that .... Actually I just saw my hair and screamed .

Arya - Are you serious ?

Pankti smiled sheepishly. Yuvraj faceplamed .

Yuvraj - You are Samarthya in a female version!

Pankti - Hey ! Don't compare me with that thing !

Prachi - When did you return Yuvraj?

Yuvraj - I came just now to have lunch . What were you all doing ?

Arya - Getting bored .

Yuvraj - Hmmmm..... Why don't you all come to my office?

Pankti - Publishing company tour ? Sure !

Prachi - Fine let's go have lunch than we will go .

At Lakshmi Narayan Chawl , Delhi

Meera was doing the work given by Vansh . She had made this decision because these people never considered her a part of their family so why would she .

She made sure to keep an eye on Alia . As she knew Alia was very wicked and will definitely do something . Rhea had been furious about something but Meera didn't pay any heed to her words .

Rhea - Ranbir ! Where is my Ranbir ?

Pallavi - He is out for some work .

Rhea - When will he return ?

Dida - We don't know .

Rhea - He must have went to meet that Prachi !! I will go and check where he is right now !!

Rhea ran out . Dida was annoyed with Rhea's behaviour now . Pallavi was tired too but wouldn't say it .

Meera took this chance and went to chase Rhea .

At Oberoi Mansion , Delhi

The Oberoi family was sitting with Bajaj family , who had came to stay with them . They were all excited for the upcoming functions .

Anika - I am so excited !! I will do my khidkitod dance on Prachi's wedding !!

Shivaay - Khidkitod ? Your brother Sahil gives darwazatod idea right ? Do you both have anything in single piece or everything is broken ?

Anika - Shri shri shri 108 billu ji maharaj please keep your pravachan till yourself !

Bulbul - Shiv bhai let Anika bhabhi talk . She is not boring like you .

Shivaay , taking a sip of his coffee - I am not boring !

Anika - Says the man who drinks kali coffee all day ! What was it again ? Chipkano ? Americano ? Saira Bano !!