Chapter 21

At M&K Mansion , Delhi

It had been two days since that incident . The Mehra family wasn't over the shocking turn of events . The Pragya they thought couldn't even hurt animal intentionally had pointed a gun at someone.

Abhi was the most depressed. He got  to know that he had a son , his Kiara is alive , Pragya was married to someone else , Bulbul was alive , Prachi was getting married .

Meera was in her own world , never had she thought in her wildest dreams that her family will hate her this much . Her father died , her mother and Bhai hated her , she was actually one of the reasons behind her niece's misery .

Currently they were sitting with the Kohli family , discussing about Rhea and Ranbir's marriage .

Pallavi - I want them to get married as soon as possible .

Alia - Pallavi is right . They should get married now .

Abhi - Let pandit ji tell us the auspicious date first .

Pandit ji - Abhishek ji the most auspicious day is after 3 days .

Dida - But that's such a short time .

Vikram - It's fine beeji , the preparation will be done in the given time .

Meera - So , after 3 days Rhea will marry Ranbir .

They fed each other sweets . Ranbir who was standing at a far corner was sure that now he can't run away from this marriage.

At Raisinghania Villa , Mumbai

Prachi was in her room when Pragya and Vansh arrived there .

Pragya - Prachi ....

Prachi - Yes maa ?

Vansh - We need to talk about something really important princess .

Prachi - Okay .

Pragya -  Vansh and I have taken a decision . Don't worry we won't force you .

Prachi - Maa , stop talking in riddles . Speak clearly .

Vansh - Princess , we want you to get married .

Prachi , smiling awkwardly - Dad this is a really bad joke .

Pragya - We are not joking beta .

Prachi - Why do you want me to get married ?

Vansh - Because it's the best for you . And you know that we always take decision keeping you in mind .

Prachi - I know you want the best for me . But marriage ?

Pragya - Beta , I know marriage is a very big step of anybody's life but we think that you are ready for it .

Vansh - Yes my princess is a warrior , who will definitely take up the role of a wife very fabulously .

Prachi - I need some time to think about it .

Vansh - Okay . Can you tell us by tonight ?

Prachi - Hmmmm .....

Pragya - Okay . And remember maa and dad love you .

Pragya kissed Prachi's forehead . Vansh and Pragya left . Prachi sat pondering over her decision on what to answer her parents .

At Agnihotri Niwas , Mumbai