Chapter 32

At Helping Hands Hospital , Delhi

The Raisinghania family had reached the hospital as soon as Pragya had told them about Sid's condition. Each one of them was crying but one person just sat there with no emotions in her eyes , a blank face , scratching her hand continuously.

After Pragya , Roshni was the most devastated upon hearing the news . And why wouldn't she be it was just yesterday when Sid and her were shopping their engagement rings and now she is sitting outside the emergency ward . Her whole world turned upside down in just one night .

Prachi was the one to notice her . She went to her .

Prachi - Bhabhi ? Are you okay ?

Roshni - How would I be okay , when he is not fine ?

Prachi - Don't worry Sid Bhai is a fighter . He will definitely get well very soon .

Roshni - But the doctor said that he has lost a lot of blood . Did we find a donor ?

Prachi - Of course we did . Kiara di and Sid Bhai are twins and share the same blood type also . Everything will be normal soon .

Roshni - Really ?

Prachi - I promise to make everything fine .

At Lakshmi Narayan Chawl , Delhi

The M&K family had seen the news of Sid's accident . Rhea now understood why Prachi had left in hurry . Even she wanted to be with Sid right now but her blood related siblings hated her and would never let her meet him .

Abhi was pondering over his decision whether to go or not . Meera wondered how could this happen . "How can this happen ? I kept an eye on every move of Alia . Even when she met Tanu I was spying her . I should go to the hospital too Vansh Bhai and Pragya bhabhi might need some emotional support ." Meera thought and left from the chawl .

Alia's thoughts were completely opposite . "This was not planned . I didn't do this . If Tanu has done this than she has to answer me . But if even Tanu has not done this and who ?" .

At YuvAn Publications , Delhi

Maya also wanted to go meet Prachi but changed her mind . She wondered why bad always happens with good people just like her own brother Manav .

Flashback

At Australian National University ,

Manav entered the huge campus with a smile on his face . He saw a new face , a lady  whom he could recognise anywhere .He wanted to approach that lady but couldn't gather the courage . He went to his first lecture of the day .

Again in his first class he saw the same lady. The professor told them that this women was non other than their guest lecturer from India .

Lady - Hello class I am Alia Mehra .

And with that the lecture started .

End of Flashback

The sound of drizzling rain got Maya out of her thoughts . She went to the huge glass window of her cabin . She traced the rain drops that fell on the clear glass . Her eyes saw someone getting drenched in the rain and smiled to herself remembering her younger self also doing the same .

At Helping Hands Hospital , Delhi

Meera had arrived half an hour ago for which Vansh was actually glad , she was good at handling Pragya , who was busy crying tears of relief .

Roshni was currently inside Sid's ward . She thanked the holy deities for being kind enough to let her have her love at least . Since , she was small she had only lost everyone she loved , Roshni couldn't handle one more person going away from her .

Roshni - I can't even thank the lord and  the doctors enough . I am just happy that you are safe .

Prachi , coming inside - Bhabhi you should go and take some rest . I will be here till then .

Roshni - You must be tired too . First you take some rest .

Prachi - No ! Go home with Aru . Your nanad is giving you an order .

Roshni , smiling - Jo hukum mere aaka .....

Kissing Sid's forehead , Roshni left .

Prachi - What is this bhai ? You should be the one worrying for me . You are elder after all but look at you .

Outside the ward ,

Pragya had calmed down . Her eyes which were still moist spoke nothing but anger . Meera was still sitting by her side .

Pragya - If Alia and Tanu have done this than I swear this will be their last day on earth !! I will kill them !! I won't be tamed till my hands have their blood smeared all over them !!

Meera - Pragya ji I don't think Alia and Tanu have done this ...

Pragya - Then who would do such a thing Meera ?!

Meera - I kept an eye on Alia .... She was talking about some plan with Tanu but it only involved you !

Pragya - If they are not the culprits than who is it ?!! Whoever it is , he or she has to pay for this !! Nobody hurts my children !!

At An Unknown Mansion , Delhi

A girl sat on a swing . She stared outside at the rain and then at the picture in her hand .

Girl - It's fine completely fine ....... I will achieve what I want ...... My love you didn't die today ...... That's so sad .... But don't worry darling you will be soon burning into ashes slowly ....... You my dear love chose that Roshni over me ....... So pay for it sweetheart ...... I love you ......

She laughed .

At Lakshmi Narayan Chawl , Delhi

Meera returned home . Abhi and Rhea were the only awake at this hour . Both of them just wanted to know about Sid's condition .

Rhea - How is he ? Is he fine ?

Meera - Who ?

Abhi - Siddharth .... You went to the hospital right ? Is he fine now ?

Meera - Yeah he is .

Rhea - What did the doctor say ?

Meera - Doctor said that he needs bed rest for atleast three weeks . Blood loss was very much so he is very weak as of now .

Abhi - Can.... Can we meet Siddharth somehow ? Just me and Rhea no one else .

Meera - I don't know .

Rhea - Please ask Mr.Raisinghania .... I just want to see him once .

Meera - Fine I will ask .

In all due respect Rhea only wanted to see Sid maybe he hated her but she didn't hate him . Abhi was elated to hear that Sid was fine and couldn't wait to meet him .

______________________________________

Hi readers ,

Here is the next update . Really sorry for the irregular updates but I am very busy these days .

But guess what ? I am back now . And I promise to update regularly .

Kindly vote and comment if you liked the chapter .

Till then ,
Lots of love 💕
Take care of yourself
Your author
VD__711
______________________________________