Chapter 4

Pragya was tensed . She was going to meet Vansh today . She wanted to sort everything out and start a fresh with her family . After breakfast , she straight away went to Raisinghania Industries .

Entering inside , she went to Vansh's cabin . Vansh was reading a file .

Pragya - Vansh Raisinghania !

Vansh - What are you doing here ?!

Pragya - I came to talk to you .

Vansh - Why ? and how did you find my location ?

Pragya - I saw you dropping Prachi , home last night . So, I knew you will be here .

Vansh - Look Pragya , I don't want to talk right now . Please leave me alone .

Pragya - No , I am not going anywhere . We will talk today itself , please if not for me than for Prachi . She misses you , Arya , Pankti , Mom , everyone , please Vansh .

Vansh - Fine . Take a sit .

Pragya took a sit . Both of them didn't knew how to initiate this conversation . Pragya knew this was now or never .

Pragya - I am sorry !

Vansh - Oh my god ! The great Mrs.Pragya Raisinghania is saying sorry . Am I hearing correct ?!

Pragya - Vansh stop joking . I am sorry , I shouldn't have left like that . It was my fault .

Vansh - Three years , Pragya , three years . You left for three years that to with Prachi , you know that you have so many business rivals . What if someone had tried to kill you or something ? What if somebody tried to harm my princess ?

Pragya - I know this time , I am at fault . But I am really sorry . Atleast I should have told you about my location .

Vansh - Do you honestly think I didn't know your location ? I know where you were , I even used to visit Prachi .

Pragya - If you knew , then why didn't you ask me to come back home ?

Vansh - Because , going away was your desicion and you could have came back , I never stopped you .

Pragya - I am sorry .

Vansh - Do you know , how much Arya and Pankti used to cry every night for their mother ? 

Pragya - I missed them too . Please Vansh can't we end this fight here . I just want all children to live with their mother and father both .

Vansh - Even I want that . So my desicion is .......

At Mumbai airport ,

Prachi was eagerly waiting for someone . Her best friend was coming today . She couldn't invite him at home , as her mother didn't like him . She saw coming towards her , with a new girlfriend of his .

Prachi - Rehaan , come here !

Rehaan - Prachi ! What's up buddy ?!

Prachi - Nothing much , who's she ?

Rehaan - She is -

Girl - I am Rehaan's girlfriend , Sunaina . Who are you ?

Rehaan - She is my buddy , my best friend , Prachi .

Sunaina - Oh ! Hi Prachi !

Prachi - Hi ! Let's go !

Rehaan - Okay....

At Oberoi Industries ,
Shivaay's Cabin ,

The Oberoi brothers were sitting together . They were discussing how to take revenge on Abhi for hurting Pragya .

Rudra - Bhaiyas , I think we should steal his dumbbells . If he won't exercise , he will become weak then we can take revenge .

Shivaay / Om - Shut up Rudra !!

Om - I think we should make a solid plan first .

Rudra - We know that O , but what will be the plan ?

Shivaay - You know what , I will discuss this with Pragya .

At Oberoi Mansion ,

The Oberoi bahus and Shahana were chatting together .

Anika - My bag also has a name , Chikni .

Shahana - Chikni ? So , you have Champa , Chikni and Chameli all three with you .

Anika - Yes .

At Vansh's Cabin ,

Vansh - My desicion is that you and princess move to Raisinghania Villa as soon as possible .

Pragya - So , you are forgiving me ?

Vansh - Yes , because I love you way too much , to be angry at you .

Pragya hugged Vansh . She was sure that now no one will hurt her . She had everything her brothers , her bhabhis , her daughters , her husband . Vansh was happy to finally have his wife and daughter to live with him .

In Delhi ,
M&K Mansion ,

Pallavi was as usual praising Rhea and bad mouthing Prachi . But this time even Ranbir wasn't stopping her .

Pallavi - That Prachi destroyed everything . She wanted to snatch her own sisters love .

Ranbir - I know mom , she was with me just for my money . She is a gold digger , Rhea was right all along .

At Thunder Club , Mumbai

Prachi was busy in telling Rehaan , what Ranbir did with her . Even Sunaina felt pity for her . As Sunaina went to washroom .

Prachi - For how many more days will you be with her ?

Rehaan - one or two days more , she is very clingy you know .

Prachi - This is why maa doesn't like you ! You are a Playboy !

Rehaan - I can't do anything about it  !

Prachi - Find someone you actually love !

Rehaan - Nearly every girl these days just want money . There is no true love thing left in this world .

Prachi - There is , if you look closely .

Prachi got up and went towards the washroom but collided with someone .

______________________________________

Hi readers ,

Here is the next chapter .

Kindly vote and comment if you liked the chapter .

Till then ,
Lots of love 💕
Take care of yourself
Your author
VD__711
______________________________________