Chapter 38

At Raisinghania Mansion, Delhi

The guests had left . The Raisinghania family was sleeping but Prachi was awake . She was still thinking about what had happened.

Prachi - It was supposed to be a good day but no ! Nobody can see me happy ! First Rhea was spoiling my life and now Ranbir ! Should I talk to Kunal ? No . I will talk to him tomorrow in college .

Next Morning,
At Lakshmi Narayan Chawl, Delhi

Rhea was sitting for breakfast. She glanced at Ranbir and immediately averted her gaze remembering what had happened last night .

Flashback

Ranbir had came out of the Raisinghania Mansion after having a talk with Kunal . Rhea came after him .

Rhea - What is wrong with you?! What do you want to do ?! Separate Kunal and Prachi so that Prachi comes back to you ?!! Guess what Ranbir this time I won't let you separate them !! Because you are mine and just mine !!

A slap landed on Rhea's face . Ranbir had slapped her hard .

Ranbir - Keep your mouth shut !!! I only belong with Prachi !!!

End of Flashback

Rhea took her bag and left for college along with Ranbir .

At NMISS College , Delhi

Prachi was waiting for Kunal . As soon as she saw him , she dragged him by his hand towards the music room which was empty .

Prachi - Kunal....

Kunal - Hmmm ..... Speak .

Prachi - It's not you it's me !

She bitted her tongue as the words slipped from her mouth .

Prachi , whispering to herself - Idiot ! It sounded like you are breaking up with him .

Kunal - Prachi ?

Prachi - Yeah actually I was saying that I am sorry for yesterday .

Kunal - Oh ! No need to be .

Prachi - Are you angry with me ?

Kunal - I am not angry but upset .

Prachi - I am sorry I didn't know Ranbir would come .

Kunal - Hey hey hey ! Take a breath . I am not saying that it was your fault . You know Prachi that everybody has a past and if you have one I don't have any problem with it . Sometimes we can't share our past with people because it's difficult for us and I get it that you were a little hesitant too it happens .

Prachi - I am sorry .

Kunal - Don't say sorry it's not like you are at fault . I am just upset because if you had told me before than I would have never let Ranbir come near you . And yesterday he could have done anything maybe harm you . I just want you to be safe . Alright ? Will you tell me everything now ?

Prachi - Yes I will .

Prachi told him everything from the start , her coming to Delhi , Rhea framing her for crimes , her falling for Ranbir , the proposal , Rhea's suicide drama .

Kunal - I don't understand how did you even have the courage to go through things like this . It's sad to know that people can hate someone like you .

Prachi - I thought you would hate me too once you get to know about everything .

Kunal - I would never hate you . You are the most amazing person I have met . So , just stop crying and smile .