𝐎𝐧 𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐞 // 𝐉𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐧

»Y/n«

»Y/n«

I was scrolling through my social media pretty much every day when I came across a family photo of the Waltons. They all looked so happy, like a perfect family. I went to Jessica's (mother's) profile I saw many other photos of her and her family.

 I had been following the Waltons for a long time, of course I had noticed how close they all were. It hurt to know that there were parents who were really interested in their children and didn't always have to control them. My parents almost locked me at home, and I wasn't allowed to meet or get to know anyone. I mean it's not even that I drink alcohol or do drugs, I've never had sex like others my age.Still, they control everything I do and it's just annoying. Every time I tell anyone about it, they laugh and say I should be thankful that they care about me at all. But they never really did. Every time I was mentally unwell or felt sick, they thought I was lying. They are only interested in me staying at home, getting good grades and preferably not being too annoying.

 That didn't seem to be the case with the Waltons, Javon, Jaden, Daelo and Jayla were allowed to do whatever they wanted and were supported in everything by their parents. Of course they don't have the perfect life either, but their family is still perfect.

I wanted to distract myself from this whole situation and went on Tik Tok. That's where I saw the Jayla on live. I watched her and Javon diss each other for a while. It made me laugh. Jaden also came along and answered a few questions. Jayla didn't really care about her live anymore, but watched something on javon's cell phone. She showed him something and he blushed.

"I think Javon has a crush." ​​She said loudly and laughed. Javon rolled his eyes and wanted to take the cell phone from her hand. But she only showed it to Jaden, who also started to laugh.

"She's pretty." He said and laughed.

"Shall we show you who she is?" Jayla asked and started reading the comments. Everyone said yes, of course. Javon looked really annoyed, but had given up trying to take his phone away from Jayla. She turned the phone so you could see who could it true. I held my breath and wanted to scream with happiness. I remembered uploading a Tik Tok video two days ago. And the person on the phone was me.

"Wait, I'll send her an invitation so that she can join our live." Jayla said and took her cell phone. A few minutes later I got an email from her. I thought for a while if I should really do that, but finally I accepted .

"Hey guys." I said when I saw her.

"Hey, what's your name?" she asked me.

"y/n" I said looking at Javon who was sitting behind her. I could see him blushing and wanting to leave."You stay here, Javon.

" She said, pulling his arm back. He sighed and sat back down.

"How are you?" Jaden asked me.

"Fine, you?" I asked back.

"Also, I mean I'm talking to the prettiest girl I've ever met." he said and laughed. Javon gave him a provocative look.

"Ohh, careful Wanna otherwise Jaden clears up y/n." She said and punched him in the shoulder. Javon didn't say anything but just leave the comments.

"Hey y/n, can I have your Instagram name?" Javon asked me, picking up his phone.

"Sure, (your username)" I said and shortly afterwards received a request from Onwardwanna. I accepted with a smile.

"Okay, I think I'll wrap this up." Jayla said, waving goodbye.

"I'll text you later, y/n." Javon said before Jayla finished the live.