𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥 𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐬 // 𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐧

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Me and Jaden have been dating for 2 months now. And that's the best 2 months of my life. I never expected that Jaden, who is usually cold to everyone, would trust me so much that he would tell me everything and make me feel like someone who had achieved everything in life.

Right now I was sitting next to him in the car and singing along to every song I knew. Jaden just looked at me in amusement andsmiled the whole time.

"Are you ok?" I asked him because he hadn't talked much until now. He nodded and looked at me questioningly.

"Yes, why?" he asked, overtaking a red car.

"You're so quiet." I said and looked at him examiningly. He had to laugh and shook his head.

"I'm just watching you put on a super performance here." He said and had to laugh even harder. I didn't know if that was ironic or serious true.

"Aha." I just said and looked offended out the window.

Suddenly I heard the song from Beonce all the single ladies playing. I immediately sang along and danced a little back and forth. Jaden looked at me with a laugh, but also danced along a bit by shaking his shoulders back and forth.

What it really feels like to miss meCause if you liked it then you should have put a ring on itIf you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on itDon't be mad once you see that he want itIf you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh

If you liked it then you should have put a ring on it

If you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on itDon't be mad once you see that he want itIf you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh

Don't treat me to the things of the world

I'm not that kind of girlYour love is what I prefer, what I deserveHere's a man that makes me then takes meAnd delivers me to a destiny, to infinity and beyondPull me into your arms, say I'm the one you ownIf you don't, you'll be alone

And like a ghost Ill be gone

I put my hands up and kept singing loudly strong.

All the single ladies, all the single ladiesAll the single ladies, all the single ladiesAll the single ladies, all the single ladiesAll the single ladiesNow put your hands up, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh

Suddenly the music stopped playing and I looked surprised at Jaden who looked at me strangely.

"Put your goddamn hands down." He said. I looked at him questioningly and wanted to turn the song up loud again, but Jaden stopped me.

"Have you forgotten that I'm your boyfriend?" he asked me and gave me an offended look. I realized he was angry because I put my hands up even though I'm not single true. I just rolled my eyes but had to also hold back my laughter.

"You do know that this is just a song, right?" I asked him, wanting to turn up the volume again. He stopped me again.

"I don't care if it's just a song or not, I'm your boyfriend and you're not single." He said, staring straight ahead. I ran my hands over my face in desperation.

"It's a damn song Jaden, a song." I said and had to laugh. I had to admit that that was really sweetly true, even though it was also completely stupidly true.