𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐦 // 𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐.

y/n's pov:

After Jaden left, I quickly closed the door and calmed my breathing.

"Shit." I said. This boy was driving me nuts. I tried to think straight again and to think about this awkward situation right now.

,,it's all right. Jaden Walton is nobody else who takes advantage of girls and breaks their hearts and you're not in love with him. (Of course he isn't, but this is how he's portrayed in this story. We all know he would never do such a thing. Hope you understand what I mean)." I tried to calm down.

"Everything ok?" my father asked from outside. I quickly opened the door and smiled at him.

"Yes of course." I said quickly.

"Who are you talking to?" he asked.

"um, with nobody. I'm having a self talk." I said simply.

"Okay." He said, looking very confused.

"Is there anything else?" I asked him. When he shook his head, I quickly closed the door.

"God, why are there so many embarrassing things happening today?" I asked myself out loud.

the next day

At school, I saw Jaden winking at me over and over again and grinning at me.

"Wow, the most popular boy in school wants something from you and you give him a basket?!" My best friend asked me, stunned when I told her about yesterday. Of course, she also noticed that Jaden was looking at me the whole time.

"God, he doesn't want anything from me. He's just trying to break my heart like everyone else in this school." I said shaking my head.

"So you fell in love with him?" she asked and looked at me expectantly.

"eww no, not in him." I said quickly.

"Oh yes you did." said y/b/f/n. I rolled my eyes.

,,No I haven't. End of discussion." I said and walked over to my locker

.In the next few days, Jaden was more and more with me because we had to study for this stupid presentation. My father and mother both thought he was "adorable".

I just tried to spend as little time with him as possible.

"Hey y/n." Jaden said when he rang my doorbell again. Of course he came in and ran upstairs to my room.

"Hey get off my chair." I said pointing at him.

"Why?" he asked, grinning at me.

"Because we don't have anyone else for me and I want to sit in MY chair too." I said annoyed.

"Then just sit on my lap and the problem would be solved." He said and patted his thigh.

"You can forget." I said angrily.

"Oh come on, we both know that you want something from me." He said and got up. Jaden slowly came closer to me while I took every step he made towards me, a step further back. After one I hit the wall for a while, I saw him smile slightly.

He stopped half a meter in front of me.

"Do you know that I haven't been able to think of anyone but you for the last 2 weeks?" he asked me. I just shook my head because I couldn't get a sound out.

,,Every day when I get up until I go to bed, you are on my mind. Your perfect smile, your smell, everything drives me crazy. And that's a scary feeling." He said, looking me straight in the eyes.

I didn't dare look away but said nothing to what he had just confessed to me.

"May I kiss you, y/n y/l/n?" he asked me. I just nodded. Jaden came closer to me and took my face in his hands, he slowly leaned forward and a short time later our lips touched.

I felt like I was flying, it felt so perfect.

It wasn't a long kiss, but it was full of unspoken words. After a while I came to my senses again.

"I think it would be better if you go now, Jaden." I said and tried to get away from him as quickly as possible. Jaden looked at me uncertainly.

"But why?" he asked me.

"Because it could never work with us, never." I said seriously and opened the door.

"Please go now." I said and looked away.

"Please y/n." He tried but I didn't show any reaction.

After he left I noticed the first tears running down my cheeks. Why couldn't I just fall in love with someone who wasn't that difficult to be together?