𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 // 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐥𝐞𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐.

I know Stanley is a kid on the show, but he's 15 in this part.

Stanley wasn't allowed to leave his room for the rest of the day, which didn't bother him as much.

"Y/n, could you please take Stan dinner up to his room?" Diego asked me. I gave him an annoyed look.

"Why don't you go?" I asked him.

"Because I don't want to, and now go." He said and put the plate in my hand. I rolled my eyes annoyed and got up.

"Stanley, dinner. Open the door." I said and knocked impatiently on his door.

"I'll say it for the last time, open the fucking door or there won't be any food for you." I said and was about to leave when the door opened.

He took the plate with him and was about to close the door again, but I was just able to get a foot in between.

"No thanks or anything?" I asked him tentatively.

"Thanks, go now." He said and rolled his eyes.

"Next time I won't bring you your food, you asshole." I said offended and went back down to the others.

"Your son is an idiot." I said to Diego as I sat down next to him.

"Why?" he asked, looking at me expectantly.

"He's just like you, so it's self-explanatory, isn't it?" I asked and continued eating.

"I'm not an idiot." Diego defended himself.

"Nah, sometimes it is." I said and got up. I ran into my room and lay down on my bed. Somehow I was very tired. I lay down on my pillow and covered myself.

"Y/n?, are you awake?" suddenly someone asked me. I woke up and looked around. I didn't see anyone. I looked at the clock. I had slept for 5 hours.

"Who the hell are you and what do you want?" I asked, looking around again.

"It's me, Stanley." Stanley said and turned on the light. I groaned as the light came on and shielded my eyes with my arms.

"Are you crazy?" I asked him."No, why?" he asked, but didn't let me answer.

"I thought maybe you could teach me some of your fighting moves." He said, looking at me hopefully.

"And why should I do that?" I asked him.

"Please, y/n." He almost begged me."What do I get for this?" I asked him.

"Whatever you want," he said.

,,OK agreed. But don't you cry if I hurt you." I said and lay down again.

"Wait, what do you mean by that?" he asked.

"Well, I have to teach you that somehow, right?" I asked him.

"Now turn off the damn light, I want to sleep." I said. He turned off the light and left my room with a short "good night".

The next morning Stan was standing in front of my room door at 9 a.m. and scared me almost to death when I wanted to go out into the bathroom.

"What the hell." I said, clutching my heart dramatically.

"Sorry, when do we start?" he asked. I smiled and moved closer to him. I took his forearm and twisted it onto his back.

"Now, what's the best thing to do if you want to get yourself out of a situation like this?" I asked him.

"I hate you." He just said annoyed.

"I know." I said, smiling. It was starting to be fun.

We trained until the afternoon. He understood quickly and was able to defend himself fairly quickly.

"What do you do if I push you against the wall and both of your arms are attached to your back?" I asked him and brought him exactly into this position. He turns around once so that I hit the wall hard with my back and let him go out of reflex.

"That's how you do it," he said.

"And then that." He said and took both my arms over my head so that I couldn't move anymore. He was now standing in front of me, closer than ever before and looked deep into my eyes.

He had beautiful green-brown eyes and his smile wasn't too bad either, I thought.

"And what are you doing now?" he asked me and just played on it that I couldn't move.

"I, um." I managed to choke out, still focused on his eyes.

Suddenly I realized what I was doing here and quickly looked away at the ground. He put two fingers under my chin and gently pushed it up so I had to look him in the eye again.

"Didn't you tell me that you should always look your opponent in the eye if you want to win?" he asked me and grinned at me.

"Yes I know, but you won, now let me go." I said and tore myself away. He looked at me in surprise.

"Did I do something wrong?" he asked me.

,,no you have not. I'm just tired. You did well." I praised him at the end. He smiled at me briefly, but immediately looked at me again worried.

"Are you all right?" he asked me. I nodded and left the room without saying anything else.