𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐝 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐬 // 𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐧

y/n's pov:

y/n's pov:

When I got up today I had to run to the toilet immediately because I realized that I had gotten my period. Man I hated getting them. My cramps lasted forever. After I got off the toilet, I went downstairs and made myself some coffee and a hot water bottle. 

This day started really well.

Later it occurred to me that I actually wanted to meet Jaden, which I now had to cancel. We wanted to go swimming in the sea today.

,,Heyy beautiful girl, how did you sleep?" Jaden asked me as he answered the call.

,,hey pretty boy, i slept well only that i got my period during the night. But otherwise I slept well." I said and had to smile.

,,Okay that sucks." He said and sighed."Yes and that's why we can't meet today, my cramps are too bad and I'll probably bleed the whole sea anyway." I said, laughing. He laughed too.

"You know what, I'll be with you in 20 minutes. I'll go buy some food quickly and then we'll watch as many films and series as you want." he said and waited for my answer.

"That's exactly why I fell in love with you, Jaden." I said, laughing.

"ok great see you in a minute beautiful girl" he said making a kissing noise. I laughed and blushed.

"See you pretty boy." I said and made a kissing noise back.

After 20 minutes the doorbell rang and I ran down the stairs to where a smiling Jaden was standing.

"Hey sweetie." he said and walked in. He had a big bag in his hand and with the other hand he took my hand and escorted me up to my room.

"Well, I've bought enough food for 2 weeks, plus iced coffee and lots of chocolate," he said, showing me the bag.

"Oh shit, Jaden. That's a lot." I said shocked and looked at him in surprise. He just laughed and shook his head.

"Everything for you, y/n." He said and gave me a kiss on the forehead. I had to laugh a little and lay down next to him on my bed. My laptop was already on the bed, so I just couldn't start it up had to.

"Do you want to watch something on netflix or disney plus?" I asked him.

"I don't care, you decide." Jaden said and got something out of the food to position it on the bed.

"ok then, how about a Disney movie?" I asked. He nodded and opened a bag of chips and ate some.

"Can we watch Tangled?" I asked and had to laugh when I saw that Jaden had so many chips in his mouth that he could hardly speak and looked like a little hamster.

"Yes of course." He said and laughed too.

"I think this Flynn Rider looks good, doesn't it?" I asked him after a while.

^^this is him btw :))

Jaden looked over at me indignantly and frowned.

"If you think I'm better than him anyway." he said laughing and started tickling me. I laughed and tried to get his hands off.

"Jaden... I'm sorry (laughs), you're right... (laughs) you're better." I said, laughing, and he finally let go of me.

We ate, laughed and watched many films. We cuddled and it felt so good to be with Jaden. I just loved this boy so much I could never put my feelings into words.

---------------------------

I'm on my period and my cramps are killing me. 😭😭