𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 // 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐.

Before I was completely out of the room, all I could hear was Javon saying to Jaden.

 "Your serious bro, she loves you, how can you do that to her?" he asked angrily. 

 "She really wanted to break up." Jaden justified himself. I didn't want to hear any more, so I just went home. It wasn't very far, just two streets away and I was at home. I cried on my bed and ate ice cream. I was thinking about me and Jaden and how the hell we got into this fucking situation.

 I really wondered if this was all my fault because if I hadn't just gone to Javon and just let Jaden do what he wanted, we wouldn't be in this situation now.

 I got a message from Javon.

 Javon: is everything ok with you?

 y/n: Yes, everything is fine ;) 

 Javon: I don't believe you.

 y/n: no, really, I'm fine. If Jaden is happier that way, then so am I.

 Javon: I don't think he's happier now. 

 y/n: what do you mean ?, he wanted to break up.. 

 Javon: yes, but I hear he's crying and it really hurts to see you and him like that. I'm just saying you two belong together.

 y/n: I don't know if that will become something of us again. 

 Javon: just try it.

 y/n: i think we both need a little distance to start with before we can talk about the future.

 Javon: ok I'll go see Jaden if you need anything let me know.

 y/n: yes do that and thank you <3 

 Javon: no problem and take care <3

I sighed and fell back onto the bed. I really never thought anything could go so damn wrong between me and Jaden.

2 months passed without hearing from Jaden. We avoided each other at school and Javon, Jayla and Daelo also suffered a lot from our argument.

"Daelo just asked me when he can see you again." Javon said to me. I facetimed him because he just wanted to know how I was doing.

"I don't know, if he wants I can come and see you again." I said and smiled.

"Wouldn't you mind if you saw Jaden again?" he asked me. I shook my head. Of course it hurt to see him walking past me like he didn't give a shit, but I didn't want to to say.

"So if you don't have a problem with that, you're welcome to come to us tomorrow. I don't think Jaden is there either. " Wanna said and smiled at me. I smiled back and tried not to think about Jaden the whole time.

"Jo Wanna, what are you doing?" I suddenly heard Jaden say. And then I saw him on my screen.

shit, I thought.

"Who are you on the phone with?" he asked him and laughed. But his laughter died down the moment he saw me. I said nothing, Jaden said nothing and Javon looked at him cautiously.

"Are you serious Wanna? I thought you were on my side and not on this bitch's side?" he asked him and looked at me angrily.

"Hey hey, listen, I'm not on either side." Javon said quickly and stood up.

,,y/n, I'm very sorry, but I have to hang up now. You can come over tomorrow if you want." He said before hanging up. As soon as the screen showed that he had hung up, I burst into tears. Why did he call me a bitch?

That night I cried the whole time thinking about all the good times I had with Jaden.

Despite everything, the next day I decided to go to the Waltons.

First, I played video games with Daelo and occasionally talked to Wanna. Later Jayla came along and proudly told me about her new crystals.

Luckily I didn't see Jaden, he was gone the whole time, Wanna had told me. It was better that way.

"Haa won." Daelo said as he defeated me for the 6th time.

"Ok I give up." I said laughing with my hands up. We all laughed until we heard Jaden come home.

"I think I'd better go." I said and started to leave.

"Hey y/n, I know you definitely don't feel like hanging out with me, but I have to tell you something." I heard Jaden say. I looked at him unbelievably.

"Of course." I said and followed him up to his room. I stood there uncertainly and looked at him expectantly.

"I'm so sorry for ignoring you and saying all those horrible things to you. I'm really sorry and I know I shouldn't treat someone like you like that. I hope you can forgive me and give me a second chance." He said and looked at me pleadingly. I had to sit on the bed because I couldn't really stand anymore and I didn't trust my body to stand any longer.

"I don't know Jaden." I said, but I couldn't go on talking because he was almost on his knees in front of me. He was kneeling in front of me now and supporting himself with his hands on the left and right of me on the bed. I forgot to breathe.

,,please y/n. I'm so sorry I hurt you. We don't have to get together for now either, I just want you to forgive me." He said and looked at me expectantly.

"Jaden I love you and we both know that will never change." I said and smiled at him.

"So that's a yes?" he asked me hopefully. I just nodded. He looked at me gratefully and I got butterflies in my stomach.

"May I kiss you?" he asked. Just as I was about to answer, a happy Daelo burst in and ran toward us.

"Yohoo, you guys are back together." He said and jumped around us. Jayla and Javon who were standing behind the door came in now.

"Sorry, but we just had to listen." Jayla said, laughing.

"Are you back together?" and Javon asked. We both said "yes" at the same moment and burst out laughing.