𝐁𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 // 𝐉𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐧

Today was the first time that I attended one of Javon's boxing battles live

Today was the first time that I attended one of Javon's boxing battles live. I was super excited for that. In the morning I got into my workout clothes and walked over to the Waltons. We were neighbors as me and my family moved here 3 years ago.

"Hey y/n." Javon greeted me as he opened the front door for me. I smiled and walked past him into the house.

"Are you very scared about the battle?" I asked him as I took off my shoes. He just shook his head. But I knew he was lying, he was playing with the hem of his t-shirt and chewing on his the whole time lip.

"You don't have to be afraid, you can do it as always. I mean, what fight have you ever lost?" I asked Javon, facing him.

"Yeah I know, but I'm still nervous every time even though I know I'll make it." He said and took my hand. He pulled me into his room with him and sat down on his coach. I sat down next to him and laid my head on his shoulder and we sat like that for 10 minutes before realizing I had only gotten there early so I could get ready for the fight with him, which included warming up.we warmed up and started doing a little workout. Later his father also came and went through the techniques and strategies with him again. I just sat next to it and tried to remember everything.

"Let's go then." DJ said and got up. Together we went down the stairs and went to the car. It wasn't a long drive before we got there.Before the fight started, Javon warmed up a second time while talking to me about our date that would take place over the weekend. Oh yes, I almost forgot to mention that, he and I had been together for 2 months.

"Y/n, are you listening to me?" Javon suddenly asked me, laughing. I quickly turned to him and smiled.

"Yeah sorry, I'm just thinking." I said and turned back to him.Just before the fight started, he kissed me twice more and took me in his arms.

"I'm going to win today, for you y/n." he said and gave me one last kiss on my forehead. I had to smile and blushed. He waved and then went under the ropes onto the mat. his opponent was already standing in front of him and looked over at me. Confused, I looked back and saw him wink at me. But not only I had seen it but also Javon. He looked angrily at the boy and took a step towards him, but the Referee caught him before he could charge him This fight is not going to be fun for the guy at all.

----------------------------

Part 2?