𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝, 𝐂𝐨𝐜𝐨 // 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐.

No hate to Coco

The next morning I overslept by 3 hours and therefore decided to stay at home. My parents hadn't heard anything about all this yesterday, which was better, otherwise I'd have to answer a bunch of questions I didn't want to answer at all.

I stayed in bed all day and started up at the covers, sometimes I was on my cell phone or I slept. I didn't reply to anyone who wrote to me, just concentrating on how best to get over Javon. If that ever becomes real.

The next morning I went back to school and saw Javon more often than I would have liked. Thank goodness Coco didn't go to our school or I wouldn't have gone to school for the rest of my life. Luckily Jaden and my best friend were there for me, so I could talk a little bit about Javon and my anger towards Coco.

"I tell you, he doesn't deserve you, my darling. He doesn't and that's that." said y/b/f angrily to me.

"He kept asking me yesterday what he should do when Coco was gone. I don't think he ever stopped loving you." said Jaden now and shrugged his shoulders.

"This Coco is just taking advantage of him, she'll hurt him, but then she'll have to deal with his whole family and his fans." said y/b/f still angry.

"like with your whole family?" I now asked Jaden. He just shrugged his shoulders.

"No one in my family really likes Coco, especially Jayla and my mom." he said. I had to grin, true Jayla hadn't liked her to begin with.

"I would give it all time, she will hurt him and then she will be gone." she said and stroked my back encouragingly.

"And then what, do you think he just comes back to me or what. Besides, I don't want to be that, his second choice." I said and looked at the two in turn.

"Honey, he'll definitely come back to you, you must realize that." she said and smiled at me.

And it really was like that, after 3 months, longer than I thought it would take, Javon and Coco broke up. Coco had cheated on him and not just once, as far as I know. Everywhere, on Instagram, Tik Tok, even on Pinterest there were now pictures of the two of them breaking up.

And like my best friend said, it didn't take long for Javon to get back to me.

I was just hanging out the laundry on our patio when I got a call. Without looking who was calling me, I answered. which was a mistake.

"hey y/n." said Javon. I didn't say anything at first and in shock my pants fell down and I was about to hang them up.

"Javon?" I asked.

"Yes I am." he said laughing.

"What do you want, apologize to me and hope I forget that and we become a happy couple again, you can forget that." I said before he could even say anything.

"Yes, I wanted to apologize for being such a jerk and you were right about Coco, I should have listened to you and my family." he said and was silent for a moment.

"ok, if that's all, I've got things to do, bye." I was about to hang up when he cut me off.

"I thought maybe we could do something." he said hopefully.

"and what?" I asked.

"Maybe to the movies or just talk, I don't care, I just want to see you." he said.

"aha and why?" I asked further.

"because I never stopped loving you, y/n." He said and this time I was so shocked that I dropped my cell phone.

"shit." I mumbled and picked it up again.

"is that a yes?" he asked hopefully.

"according to me." I said and smiled.

"ok great, i'll pick you up tomorrow at 5 p.m., ok?" asked he.

"sounds good." I said and hung up.

Okay, I dated Javon and he admitted he still loves me which meant we still had a chance of getting back together. No wait, I had to fidget him a bit before I gave in.