𝐈 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 // 𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟑.

For the next few days I had only one goal and that was to make y/n happy and take her away from the thoughts of home

For the next few days I had only one goal and that was to make y/n happy and take her away from the thoughts of home. In the beginning it worked very well and she seemed really happy, but then all the flashbacks came back at once. At some point I no longer knew what I could do to change this situation.

"Ash?" I suddenly heard a soft voice next to me waking me up from sleep.

"You okay, y/n?" I asked softly, looking at her through the darkness.

"Do you think I can go back home sometime?" she asked. I sighed. Why did she want to go back to this volter house? I asked myself.

"First of all, I don't think you should be mentally able to face your parents again and tell them that things can't go on like this any longer. But right now you should just try to forget it as much as possible." I said and heard her start to sob quietly.

"Come here." I said and pulled her into my arms. She immediately laid her head on my chest and then turned it in my direction.

"Thank you Ash for trying so hard to help me." she said softly.

"Of course, love. I would kill for you." I said kissing her forehead.Because I could now see properly in the dark, I saw y/n smile up at me. She looked so cute doing it.

After about 10 minutes we fell asleep.

The next morning, y/n and I decided to make waffles for breakfast together. We had a lot of fun doing it and finally I saw how she was before her parents had escalated like that. I had missed her old her and maybe she would come back to me.

"Guys, could you maybe be a little quieter next time, I was trying to sleep," a sleepy fez said suddenly.

"How about if you just didn't spend as much time with Lexi in the evenings, you'd probably get more sleep." y/n said, laughing. I had to laugh too and Fez just looked at us both confused.

We ate the waffles together and then had a nice day.

5 years later I was more excited than ever at the altar. I had proposed to y/n less than a year ago after we had been together for 4 years. Together we managed that she can cope well with her childhood, we haven't seen her parents since then. And it was better that way.Suddenly it became quiet in the church and all heads turned towards the bride. Y/n looked stunning, I mean she always looked stunning but at that moment she looked her best than ever. My eyes only focused on her and I forgot all the other people around us. Fez had agreed to escort y/n to the altar. I could tell he was crying because he kept wiping away a tear. I was about to cry myself too.

Today would be the happiest day of my life.