𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 // 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐥𝐞𝐲

Stan (Stanley) had struck me as odd since he first appeared

Stan (Stanley) had struck me as odd since he first appeared. We were unfairly the same age, but we didn't understand each other at all.

"What do you want y/n?" he asked me annoyed when I knocked on his room door and he opened it for me.

"I just wanted to tell you that Diego wants to see you." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Then why doesn't he just come himself?" he asked me.

"Because you super glued him to his chair." I said, waiting for his reaction.

"Oh yeah," he said, shrugging his shoulders.

"Actually, I thought that was your chair." He admitted and smiled provocatively at me.

"Be careful what you say." I warned him.

"Or what?" he asked. He shouldn't have done that, my patience wasn't very good today.

I slammed his back against the wall and turned him over, then put his arms behind his back and stretched them up. That had to hurt really badly.

"Or that will happen." I said.

"Ouch, you're hurting me." He said, trying to free himself from the grip.

"So should you idiot." I said and tightened my grip.

"Let go of me." He said, fidgeting.

"Only when you say you're sorry." I demanded. He shook his head.

"Ok fine, as you wish." I said and tightened the grip again. If I tightened it again, his arm would have been broken.

"Okay okay, stop it. I'm sorry." he said. I let go of him and smiled at him.

"Is he very angry?" he asked me. I shrugged. At that moment we heard Diego yell.

"Stanley, come down now. Or I swear to God you're going to experience something." he yelled.

"Yes, he is very angry," I answered his question.

"I hate you y/n" he said and ran down the stairs.

"I hate you too." I said, waving at him maliciously. He rolled his eyes and smiled back, annoyed.