𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐞 // 𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐧

Before you read any further, I want to say that we all know that Jaden would never hit anyone let alone the injured one like that. This imagine is just for entertainment, I hope you get what I mean.

 𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯:

 𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯:

I didn't want to fight him but he hadn't stopped talking shit about y/n. I just had to smack him in the head. A small smack on the jaw turned into a big fight. I ended up sitting in the sectarian with a black eye and bleeding hands. But the boy looked worse than me. He had a broken nose, a minor concussion, and was crying like a baby. I rolled my eyes.

"I hope you learned your lesson." I said disparagingly to him as we were allowed back home. We were both suspended from debt for 2 weeks. It could have been worse.

I was still so angry and upset about this damn situation that I was afraid I would have to beat something up.I ran straight home and to my room, my parents and siblings tried to talk to me, but i refused them. I just wanted my rest.

"Hey Jaden." I heard y/n's voice from outside. I quickly jumped up and ran to the door to open it for her. I saw that she had been crying and took her in my arms.

"Hey hey, everything is fine." I tried to calm her down.

"Why did you do that?" she asked, quickly pulling away from me. I saw her really trying to hold back the tears.

"I did it for you." I said. She looked at me like I was crazy.

"You're not fucking serious, are you Jaden? You got into a fight because of me, got suspended for 2 weeks because of me and broke the guy's nose because of me?" She asked me quite loudly. I had to try to control my anger, what but didn't work really well.

"y/n he was talking shit about you so I just had to-" she cut me off.

"THAT'S NO FUCKING REASON TO BATTLE ANYONE" she yelled at me.

"YET IT IS, FOR ME AT LEAST." I said loudly now. I saw her wince for a moment. With the last bit of self-control I tried to talk to her normally.

"I think it's better if you leave now." I said and wanted to open the door for her.

"No, I won't go, as long as we don't sort this situation out, I won't go," she said angrily.

"Please go y/n, I really don't know if I-" she cut me off again.

"Is there something you can't do, finally try not to constantly get into problems?" she asked me and looked at me in bewilderment.

"Jaden, I know a lot has been asked of you lately, but I can't be with a thug." She said and I glared at her.

"You don't care how hard I try to be the best boyfriend anyway, you don't care how hard I try not to hit every person who wants you bad, you don't care as long as I do what you want." yelled i look at her.

"Jaden, that's not true." She said, rolling her eyes. Now that was it with my self-control. I pushed her against the wall and hit the wall next to her twice. She didn't say anything, she just winced and tears ran down her face the cheek.

"I fucking love you y/n but I'm trying and trying, you don't seem to care." I yelled at her. She didn't say anything, just sobbed.

"Answer me the fuck." I yelled and grabbed her upper arms and slammed her against the wall a few times.

She cried out briefly, but then put her hand over her mouth and sobbed out loud.

Suddenly the door opened and Jayla ran in, behind her was Javon. Both looked at me in shock. I was still holding y/n and realizing what I had actually done.

"Shit shit shit," I said, releasing her immediately. She slid down the wall and crouched on the floor.I wanted to go back to her and see if everything was ok, but Javon stood in my way.

"I think it would be better if you go now, Jaden." He said and looked at me in disappointment. With one last look at y/n, who was looking at me with a look I couldn't interpret, I disappeared.

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯:

I knew Jaden didn't mean it that way. He was just angry and I had provoked him. I had already forgiven him. Still, I was surprised that he was able to do something like that.