𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 // 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐥𝐞𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟑.

Over the next few weeks we practiced more and more and Stan got better and better.

"Haa, won again." He said and helped me up off the floor.

"Yes, that was just luck." I said, rolling my eyes and smiling.

"Exactly, just luck." He said, stepping closer to me.

"Is there anything else you could show me?" he asked me in a slightly lower voice, looking deep into my eyes. I slowly walked further back, Stan hugging me every step I took back , took a step closer, finally standing with my back against the wall and looking back defiantly.

"No, not really." I answered his question. He came even closer to me so that it wasn't much missing until we were closer than ever.

"Wait, there's one more thing." I said and kicked him once in the stomach. He doubled up slightly.

"Not fair, y/n, not fair." He said and stood up again. During the time he wasn't paying attention to me, I quickly fled the embarrassing situation and stood behind him.

Now I was the one who got closer and closer to him until he reached the wall.

"I think you forgot one of the most important rules Stan." I said and put my index finger on his chest. He looked deep into my eyes and I didn't dare look away.

"The first and most important rule is never to underestimate your opponent, at the same time you should never overestimate yourself." I explained it to him again.

"I'm sorry, I'll remember that next time." He said, taking my hips and squeezing them closer to him.

"What are you doing Stan?" I asked him nervously. He didn't say anything but kept coming closer to my face. I wanted to leave, I wanted to leave and never come back, yell at him because I knew I was attracted to him I never wanted to feel that feeling again, but Stanley really didn't make it easy for me, I couldn't move and I accepted it.

"What are you doing to me, y/n?" He asked quietly before our lips met. The kiss wasn't long, but it was full of emotion. I felt like I could fly.

"I think I've fallen in love with you." he said as we stopped kissing and rested his forehead on mine.

"I think I love you too." I said shyly. He just laughed and buried his face in the crook of my neck.

"Kids, where are you?" we suddenly heard Klaus and turned around. He was shocked, but with a smile on his face in the door. We quickly broke away from each other.

"Diego, I'll get you 20 dollars. I won the bet." He said and walked out of the room.

"Shit." We both said at the same time and started laughing.

-----------------------------------

I'm sorry this part was so short. But do you have any suggestions or wishes for the next part?