𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐫? // 𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐧

Y/n:

Y/n:

Me and Jaden have been best friends since we were in kindergarten together. We got along really well and had the same interests. We used to do homework together, play baseball, and see each other every day. He was almost like a big brother to me. well, only almost, i had feelings for him for almost 1 year, but i didn't want to tell him because i didn't want to ruin our friendship.

 He had a lot of girls who wanted something from him and in turn I had a lot of guys who wanted something from me, but the only difference was that I don't go on a lot of dates like Jaden, simply because I wasn't interested, I liked them attention from them no question but they were all not Jaden.

But Jaden went on a lot of dates, but he hadn't had a girlfriend since Ava, he told me he didn't want to get hurt again. still i never understood why he went on so many dates.

"hello y/n?" I suddenly heard Jaden's voice, I quickly turned to him.

"oh sorry I didn't see you." I said and smiled at him. He came closer and smiled back.

"Did you forget that we wanted to study for math today?" he asked me, i shook my head.

"No, I just thought we'd meet at your place like always. Or do we want to go to my place?" I asked and saw a group of girls walk past us and smiled at Jaden he smiled back and winked at them. I just rolled my eyes and laughed.

"Man Jaden, when did you actually become such a player?" I asked him shaking my head.

"I don't know, but now back to the topic. How about we study with you and later go to my place and just hang out?" asked he. I nodded.

We learned together for 2 hours which worked quite well. After that we went over to him, I was glad we were neighbors so I never had to walk far to see him.

 "ohh Marc what are you doing here?" Jaden asked as we arrived in the Waltons' living room.

 "jooo Jaden, what's up?" asked he.

 "hey long time no see." Javon now said to me who was sitting on the sofa.

 "Hey Javon." I said and smiled at him. We got along well and sometimes he, Jaden and I would hang out, but that was a long time ago. 

 "And who is this grenade here?" asked Marc Jaden, pointing at me. I found myself blushing and looking at Jaden, who didn't look so chilled now. 

 "Don't even think about it, Marc." he said and gave him a warning look. I looked surprised at Jaden who was standing protectively in front of me. 

 "um Jaden, everything is fine." I said trying to figure out what was going on. Marc and Javon also looked at Jaden in surprise. 

 "sorry, didn't know that was your bitch, Jaden." said Marc and raised his hands.

 "stop calling her that." said Jaden angrily. I did not understand the world anymore. 

 "y/n please go upstairs." Jaden said to me without looking at me.

 "no." I just said and stepped away from him.

 "please go upstairs." he said and finally looked at me, I saw anger in them. 

 "okay calm down." I said and ran to the stairs. 

 "Congratulations Jaden, she's really hot and she's got a really great ass, dude." I heard Marc and then I heard a bang and someone scream briefly.

 "Jaden, are you crazy?" I heard Javon. Had Jaden just hit him? 

 I ran back quickly and saw Marc lying on the floor with Javon holding Jaden.

"what the hell." I said and looked stunned at Jaden. Yes, it really sucked what Marc said, but Jaden didn't have to hit him right away because of it.

Jaden noticed that I was back and broke away from Javon, he came up to me and took my hand.

"what was that supposed to mean?" I asked him and followed him upstairs, he didn't answer but just went to his room.

"I'm sorry, but I couldn't keep listening to him." Jaden said without looking at me. I sat on the bed and looked at him.

"but why do you care so much?" I asked him.

"Because I'd like to kill every guy who just looks at you." he says and looked at me.

"Yes but why, Jaden?" I asked because I finally wanted to know what he meant.

"because I fucking love you, y/n." he said and looked straight into my eyes.

----------------------------------

Hellooo, I'm really sorry that I haven't postet but I'm back now heheh.

Any wishes for the next chapters? I'm out of ideas.