𝐒𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 // 𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐧

Actually I didn't want to go to the party, but my best friend almost forced me to say yes.

One reason I didn't want to go was that Jaden Walton will probably be there too. We didn't really understand each other, I didn't know why anymore.

"Are you ready yet?" my best friend asked me and looked into the bathroom where I was putting on my make-up.

"Yeah, yeah." I said and quickly applied mascara.

"Do you think Jaden will be there too?" I asked her.

"I think he's coming." She said and shrugged. I sighed. That can be great.We drove to the party by car and at the beginning we had a very nice time with our friends. Later, out of the corner of my eye, I saw a person staring at me the whole time. I turned and looked straight into Jaden's eyes. We held eye contact for at least 10 seconds until he smiled at me and winked at me. After that he just left.

"What was that?" a friend asked me, who had noticed all this.

"Nothing, nothing." I answered quickly, trying not to blush.

"Omg you're blushing." She said and laughed.

"Stop that y/f/n." I said looking away. Going to the party wasn't a good idea.

A little later we decided to sit down in a quieter room to talk comfortably. Later, others came along, including Jaden and his friends, which I didn't think was great now. And sat down next to us.

"Would you like to play spin the bottle?" suddenly asked a boy. Since the majority voted yes, we played spin the bottle.

I didn't play along at first, but my friends persuaded me to do so until i said yes. I took the bottle and gave it a spin, eagerly waiting for it to show. you dear standing in front of Jaden,

Shit, I thought and looked at him. He smiled and approached me. Jaden sat down in front of me and pushed me closer to him. He took my chin in two fingers and pushed it up slightly so that I had to look into his eyes. He looked deep into my eyes.

"Okay?" he asked if he could kiss me. I nodded, unable to say anything.

He leaned closer to me so that our lips were only centimeters apart. I bridged the remaining centimeters and pressed my lips lightly on his, it wasn't a long kiss, but a very nice one.

 My friends and his friends cheered. I blushed again and looked Jaden in the eyes again with a smile before I went back to my friends.

Maybe Jaden wasn't an asshole after all, I thought, still feeling his lips on mine.

We played on for quite a while until it was my turn again. I spun the bottle and it arrived at one of Jaden's friends. It was a blond guy who wasn't even that bad looking. He came closer to me and took my face in his hands. We didn't kiss for too long. And when we were finish, my eyes fell right back to Jaden, who looked at us jealously.

I looked back confused. Why did he suddenly care if I kissed?Jaden was also filming again and had to kiss my best friend. She looked at me uncertainly before she just gave Jaden a very short and quick kiss on the lips.

Why was I relieved that she did that, actually I couldn't give a shit.

"Hey y/n, can I talk to you for a minute?" someone suddenly asked me. I turned around and saw Jaden standing in front of me.

"Yes of course." I said and followed him to a quieter room.

 "Well, I wanted to ask why we don't like each other that much?" he asked me, to my surprise.

 "I'm wondering the same thing." I said and laughed. He laughed too and played with his hands nervously.

 "Ok, can we then forget this whole story about I don't like you and so and start over?" he asked me and looked at me expectantly. I was honest, I never expected such a question. 

 "Yeah sure, but what do you mean start over?" I asked him.

 "Well, for example we exchange numbers and meet up more often. Then we'll be good friends and so on." he said. I nodded. 

 "Ok, yes of course." I agreed. I could already imagine what he meant by "and so on", but avoided the topic.

We exchanged numbers and saw each other more often. I get to know his family and he mine. We sat next to each other in school and became very close.

I also knew that I was in love with Jaden, but doesn't know how to tell him.

He had broken off contact with many other girls because of our friendship. That meant he liked me, but I wasn't sure if I should tell him.

"Tell him or I'll tell Jaden," Jayla was threatening me. I told her because she found out and I didn't want to lie to her.

"Yes and how?" I asked her helplessly.

"Hey Jaden, oh by the way I have a crush on you, do you want to be with me?" I asked and looked at her further. But she looked behind me in panic. I quickly turned around and saw Jaden standing there, who shocked me I groaned, God that was embarrassing.

But his gaze changed from shocked to happy.

"Wait, you love me?" Jaden asked and came closer to me. I just nodded, if I had said something I would have burst into tears.

"Really?" he asked me again.

"Yes damn shit, yes I fell in love with you Jaden Walton." I said and felt a tear running down my cheek. Today was clearly the worst day of my life.

"I love you too, y/n l/n." He said, kissing my forehead. Wait, no, today was the best day of my life.

"Really?" I asked hopefully. He nodded and I kissed his cheek.

"wuhhuuu." yelled Jayla and Javon who had come over.

------------------------------

why the hell did i get up at 3am to write this chapter?

yeah anyway i hope you like this part.