𝐈 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 // 𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲

Warning: drug use, violence, violent language

Warning: drug use, violence, violent language. If you can't handle it, I wouldn't recommend reading further.

nobody's pov:

Y/n y/l/n  has always been one of those girls who put up with everything and never said anything when she was mistreated. She always acted like it was normal and fair to her, even though it never was. Her best friend Ash (Ashtray) saw things differently. Again and again he tried to persuade y/n to finally do something about it, y/n always refused and acted as if this situation had never existed.

y/n's pov:

"Why do you have a D in math again?" my father asked me angrily. I smelled the alcohol coming out of his mouth and made a disgusted face.

"I ASKED WHY YOU ARE BRINGING HOME SO BAD GRADES AGAIN?" he yelled at me. I flinched violently and tried to get away from him. But he held me by my upper arm. He almost crushed it, I was I'm sure there will be bruises again.

"ANSWER ME YOU MISS BELT." he continued to yell. I had to pull myself together not to start crying.

,,I don't know,... actually I studied for 3 weeks at a time. I'm sorry." I said with a trembling voice and held my arms in position to ward off a possible punch from him. Whatever he did, my father pulled out and gave me a slap in the face.

"If you bring home such a bad grade again, you can experience something." he said and finally let go of me.

I immediately ran to my room and locked myself. The tears just flowed down my face. Even at school I had to try not to cry and now that was just too much for me. I put my hand over my mouth so I couldn't be heard sobbing.

Later that day I decided to make myself something to eat. I went to the kitchen and got everything I needed out of it. My father fell asleep on the sofa. Suddenly a pot that I was just about to get out of a shelf fell down loudly.

"Shit." I thought and picked it up quickly. Not a minute later my father ran into the kitchen angrily.

,,what's wrong with you? I wanted to sleep and now you just wake me up you stupid piece of shit." my father yelled at me and was about to swing his punch. He hit my cheek and pulled my hair towards him. He punched me in the face several times with his fist and kicked me in the stomach.

I knew his outbursts of anger very well and was used to them. After he left me, I had to vomit. He just left the room without saying anything.

That evening I decided to leave home. I packed up my things and sneaked out of the house around midnight. My parents were sleeping and didn't notice anything.

"Ash?" I asked quietly and knocked on his door. A sleepy Fez opened the door for me and looked down at me questioningly. But when he saw that I had been crying, he immediately made room for me and let me into the house immediately ran into Ash's room and saw how he was still awake on his cell phone.

"Hey y/n" he said and got up.

"Are you all right?" he asked me and came towards me. I shook my head and felt myself start to cry again. He took me in his arms and stroked my back soothingly. Ash knew from the start what my parents did to me and always told me if there was anything I could always come to him.

"I'm proud of you for being here." he said and hugged me even tighter. I gasped because he was touching the parts of my body that hurt me. As soon as he heard me, he let go of me immediately .

"y/n?" he asked me alarmingly.

"Show me how bad this time is," he said, looking at me in shock. I did what he said and took off my top. Now he could see all the bruises from today and this week, spread all over my body .

"Oh shit," he said, rubbing his hand over his head.

"You stay here for now." He said and made room for me on his bed. Thankfully I laid down next to him.

"Good night, love." He said and kissed my forehead.

"Good night Ash." I said and fell asleep the next moment.

-----------------------------

Part 2?