𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐦 // 𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐧

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Jaden and I had never gotten along. There really wasn't a day when we got along well, and we've been since first grade. That's exactly why I was so happy to give a lecture with him, cough cough.

"I just hate him." I said annoyed as I walked home with my best friend.

"Oh come on. It won't be that bad." She tried to cheer me up.

"I really don't understand what Ms. Müller (teacher) was thinking." I said and noticed my cell phone vibrating. I had received a message from Jaden.

Idiot ( Jaden )

Jo, y/n.

I'll be with you in half an hour.

Y/n 🧿

ok, see you.

"Who wrote to you?" asked me y/b/f.

"Jaden." I said and rolled my eyes.

"What did he want?" she asked.

"He just wanted to tell me he'll be there in half an hour." I replied.We talked about other things the rest of the way. When I got home the first thing I did was make pizza. We still had some left over from the day before, so I just had to warm them up.

After about 10 minutes the doorbell rang. My father opened the door.

"Hello, who are you?" I heard him say and quickly ran to them. Jaden was standing in front of me now, looking at me with his know-it-all smile.

"That's just Jaden, a boy from my school." I said and shrugged.

"And what is he doing here?" my father asked.

"We've got a presentation to do, sir," Jaden said before I could reply.

"Oh well, come on in then." said my father and let him in. He then went straight back into the living room and continued to watch his rugby game.

"How are you?" Jaden asked me and just helped himself to my pizza.

"Hey, that's mine." I complained.

"Not anymore." He said, but I quickly took the plate from him

"Where's your room?" he asked, running up the stairs as if he knew. 

 "Now turn left." I said and followed him into my room. He sat down on my bed and announced me while he was waiting.

 "Stop looking at me like that, you look like a dog that wants something." I said annoyed and took another piece of pizza. 

 "May I have a piece too?" he asked, looking at me pleadingly. 

 "Nope." I just said and put the plate away and sat down next to him.

 "Ok, where do we start?" I asked and took out my bio stuff. We worked on our presentation for 2 hours and it went surprisingly well.

 "Boar, can we take a break?" he asked and fell back onto my bed. 

 "Yes, we're actually done with most of it. So you can go." I said, arranging our notes.

 "Why should I go?" Jaden asked. 

 "Because I don't want you around any longer than necessary." I said, batting my eyelashes cheekily.

 "We both know you like me," he said confidently.

 "Who told you that again?" I asked, laughing. 

 "Well, the way you look at me and all that tells me that you want something from me." He said and shrugged his shoulders.

"Or how you blush when I get close to you." He said more quietly and slid a little closer to me.

"Or if I touched you." He said, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Or if I kissed you." He said in a very low voice. He leaned forward so that our lips almost met. But in that moment I realized what I was actually doing and stood up.

"I think it would be better if you left now." I said pointing to the door.

"See you tomorrow." Jaden said, smiling sweetly at me.