𝐈 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 // 𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐.

ash's pov:

After realizing that y/n had fallen asleep, I looked at the blue colored bruises again. I was always so shocked that her parents told her that. I felt so sorry for her and wish I could just take a gun to her house and kill her parents. Especially her father. Y/n moved slightly in her sleep looking so cute. I had to smile as she turned and buried her face in my chest. I lightly stroked my hand over her head.

 I thought a lot that night. I knew I wouldn't let y/n go back to her parents. She won't be able to endure this much longer, she knew that as well as I did. I thought about asking Fez to move in with us. Y/n is my best friend and I would do anything for her. I would even die for her.

The next morning I woke up and immediately noticed that y/n was no longer next to me. I got up in panic and ran quickly into the living room. Where luckily she sat on the sofa with Fez and talked to him. 

 "Are you okay Ash?" she asked worried.

 "Yeah, everything's great. I was just scared where you were." I said and sat down next to her relieved. Y/n moved closer to me and rested her head on my shoulder. 

 "Thank you Ash." She said softly.

 "Of course, love." I said and kissed the top of her head. She smiled slightly, which made me smile too. 

 "Omg stop flirting." Fez said rolling his eyes but smiling.

"We're not flirting," I said.

"Are you sure about that?" he asked and looked at us inquiringly.

"Yes we are." Now y/n said too.

"See." I said smiling at y/n.

"Sure sure." Fez said and winked at us.

We spent the whole day watching movies and talking. It was nice and I noticed how y/n things were slowly getting better.

Towards evening a thunderstorm broke out. At the first thunder, y/n jumped so much that I got a fright too.

"Hey hey, everything is fine. You're safe here." I said and pulled her into my arms. She trembled slightly and looked at me in shock. How much can you traumatize someone so much that a person flinches at anything loud? I asked myself.

"What did your parents do to you?" I asked softly.

"I'm sorry Ash." she said softly. I kissed her forehead.

"It's not your fault, love." I said.

That night she fell asleep snuggled up against me.

--------------------------

Sorry this is so short.