𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 // 𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐧

Ever since I've been at Jaden's house, he's ignored me and preferred to play video games

Ever since I've been at Jaden's house, he's ignored me and preferred to play video games. It really got on my nerves that he almost begged me to go to him and now he prefers to gamble with his friends. The whole time I was just on my phone scrolling through my social media. Every once in a while I'd answer a few fan messages or try not to get too mad at Jaden.

We've been together for a good half year. and he didn't usually ignore me, just today.

I decided to get his attention again by making a tik tok video. (Do you know the song Bum Bum Tam Tam by MC Fioti?) I turned the song on loud and started dancing. After just a few moments I felt Jaden's eyes on me and smiled.

"What are you doing y/n?" he asked me and put down his controller.

"I'm just dancing." I said and ended the video.

"But you're not posting that, do you understand me?" he asked me, concentrating fully on the screen again.

"Or what?" I asked him provocatively. This guy shouldn't pretend to ignore me first and then order me what I had to do.

"You're not going to post that, y/n." He said again, rolling his eyes.

"And what if I do?" I asked him and stood in front of the screen so that he couldn't see anything from his stupid video game.

"Get away from there." He said and was about to push me to the side when I walked away on my own. He ignored it and just kept playing. That was too much for me, I won't let myself be treated like that. Even if it's Jaden Walton, he couldn't caress anywhere else.

"I'm going to Wanna." I said offended and left the room. I only heard a "mhm" from Jaden.

"Hey wanna." I said as he opened his door to me. It looked like he was live right now.

"Hey y/n." He said confused and sat next to me on his sofa.

"Looks like we have a new guest guys." Javon said into the camera and smiled at me. I smiled back and started answering a few questions from the comments.

,,No, me and Javon are not together. He's single and I'm dating his brother Jaden." I said laughing.

"Where is Jaden? I don't know exactly, probably lost somewhere in his video game world." I answered another question.

"Maybe we can get him." Wanna said and wanted to get up, but I pulled him back next to me by his arm.

"Believe me, there's no point, he ignores me all the time, so yours probably won't be any different." I said, not taking my eyes off the comments.

"No, we didn't break up. Jaden's just a little mad that's all." I said.

"Did you guys fight?" Javon asked me quietly so only I could hear. I shook my head.

"No, but I won't let him treat me like that." I said back just as quietly.

"What did he do?" he asked me.

"He just ignored me at first, but when I wanted his attention again, he got really angry." I said quietly. He nodded and now let a few comments.

"I think I'll end this live now." Javon said, waving goodbye.

"Ciao guys." I said and also waved. After he had finished the live he looked at me seriously.

"And you're really sure that I shouldn't talk to him?" he asked me. But before I could answer, the door opened loudly and an angry Jaden stood in the room.

,,Your serious? Instead of doing something with me, you go to my brother?. What are you going to do next, cheat on me with him and then just drop me?" he asked me and I got up. I looked at him in disbelief.

,,Jaden is that your completely serious right now or what?. First of all, you really want me to come to you, just for you to play video games in peace and completely ignore me. And then you give me orders. Of course I'll go to someone else if you don't give a fuck about me." I said angrily and walked towards him.

"So what? what's more important is why are you with my brother? He gets everything he wants, he's famous, our parents love him more than me, the whole world fucking loves him more than me and now he's getting you too?!" he asked me, stunned and angry. I cried in the eyes and I really tried not to start crying like a baby right now.

"You know what Jaden, if you don't trust me and throw things like that at me, can we just end it with us, right?" I asked him sobbing. He shrugged his shoulders.

"That's a good idea of ​​yours for a change." he said and looked at me angrily. I looked at him in disbelief and noticed the first tear rolling down my cheek.

"Ok." I said and walked past Jaden through the door.