𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐞 // ( 𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐧 ) 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐.

( yeah I know this part is a little late but better late than never )

Days went by, then weeks and at some point two months had passed in which Jaden hadn't contacted me once. I began to doubt that there was ever any real love between us. It made me sad to remember our time together like this, not only once did I wish it had gone differently.

Jaden went back to school after a month, no one cared that he had ever been away, not even him. Everyone continued to live as usual. Jaden started dating 5 different girls a week after our "breakup" and dumped them after that. It made me angry and sad at the same time to watch.

"He's still a player, y/n." said Javon, who was sitting next to me during the break. We both just watched as Jaden made out with another girl. I never understood it and I don't think I ever would. But how could twins be so alike yet so different, I wondered. Javon is the nicest and most helpful boy I have ever met and Jaden is just an asshole.

"Shall I talk to him?" Javon asked me and pulled me out of my thoughts.

"Don't think that will bring anything." I said and looked away. I couldn't watch it any longer anyway.

"I can try it." said Javon and now looked away too. I shrugged my shoulders.

Actually I didn't want to look away so my head turned by itself in the direction of Jaden and the girl. When I turned around I looked straight into the most beautiful brown-green eyes I had ever seen. The girl was gone and now there was only Jaden looking at me. I could see a mixture of sadness, desperation and anger in his eyes. Only very briefly then it was gone again and I looked into two cold eyes.

"Didn't you ever wonder this month if Jaden just wants to make you jealous?" Javon asked me, who very well noticed the eye contact between me and his brother."no never." I said honestly.

"I think he just got over us quicker than me." I said and shrugged.

"I don't think so, you don't know how much he's been crying lately and wants to be alone, I see my own twin brother when things are going well, only for dinner." he said and looked back at Jaden who was busy with his phone.

"what do you think if we make him really jealous, y/n?" he asked me and looked at me with that smile where I didn't know what it meant and actually should be afraid.

"why are you smiling like that?" I asked slightly scared.

"because I have the best plan." he answered and looked at me knowingly.

Javon's plan was brilliant but also stupid at the same time. His plan was that he and I should have a fake relationship and be in front of Jaden's field of vision at all times, which means I'd have to go back to the Walton's and make out with my ex's twin brother more often. That was definitely too much for me.

"absolutely no way." I decided.

"Come on please, if it doesn't work out we'll stop after a week, okay?" he asked and held out his hand to me.

"okay." I said and hit it.

Javon posted a lot of photos of me and him on his Instagram account and it got a lot of attention, even at school everyone soon knew that we were a couple. To be honest, it all bothered me less than I thought. After a week even Jaden gave me attention again. He looked at me jealously every time we passed each other.

"And what do you mean, does it work?" Javon asked me as he sat down next to me in the cafeteria.

"Definitely, Jaden looks at us jealously the whole time." I said and had to smile.

"how long do you think it will be before he regrets about me and him?" I asked, concentrating on my food.

"um, I think that's about it." he said a little quieter and looked behind me. I turned around quickly and almost choked to death when I saw Jaden walking towards me not two feet away from me. Shortly before he reached our table he stopped. I looked at him expectantly. After he had overcome the remaining distance, he looked at me uncertainly.

"hey y/n." he said and gave his brother a quick look.

"I wanted to ask if we could talk for a minute?" he asked me.

"uhm, yes, I'll be right back." I said in Javon's direction, who smiled at us afterwards, and followed Jaden to a table that was a little further back.

"So what do you want to talk to me about?" I asked him.

"I'm so sorry for what I did to you, I only realized I just can't get over you when you started dating Javon. I should have at least tried to apologize to you or show you how matter to me. I know I've been acting like a complete asshole and you're with my brother now. But I still love you no matter what happened between us. I love you, y/n." he said and looked at me almost helplessly.

At first I didn't know what to say, so I just kept quiet and looked at him.

"y/n, do you want to be my girlfriend again. I promise you everything will be different now. I promise you." he said and looked at me pleadingly.

" yes I do." I said and smiled, he smiled too and now looked relieved. We went back to Javon and told him everything that had just happened. Afterwards, Javon and I confessed that our relationship wasn't real and that we only did it to make him jealous. Luckily, Jaden took that with humour.

After about half a year, me and Jaden decided to go public with our relationship, which I found to be a very good idea.