𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥 𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐬 // 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐.

I looked out of the window in a huff for the rest of the journey

I looked out of the window in a huff for the rest of the journey. I know it's very childish of me to be mad at Jaden, but I couldn't believe he didn't let me keep listening to All the Single Ladies. I just mean it's a fucking song and had absolutely nothing to do with whether he's my boyfriend or not.

"How long are you going to look out the window and ignore me?" Jaden asked me suddenly, tearing me out of my thoughts.

"Until you turn the song back on." I said stubbornly without looking at him. I heard him sigh in desperation.

"God, you're exhausting." He said, shaking his head.

"Wouldn't we rather listen to 2pac?" he asked me.

"No." I said out of premzip. Sure, 2pac is my absolute favorite rapper, but I didn't want to let him win so quickly.

I actually thought he would drive me to my house, but he didn't. When the car came to a stop, I saw that we were standing in front of his house.

"I thought you were taking me home." I said reproachfully.

"Yes, I know, but I don't want you to go." he said and walked around the aoto to my car door. He opened it and lifted me out, he threw me on his shoulder and went into the house. I kicked along I rocked my legs with the aim of putting me back down, which he did when we were in his room.

"Asshole." I said as he let me down again. He gave me a provocative look and walked towards me.

"What did you just call me?" he asked me laughing and started tickling me. I screamed and tried to get away from him laughing.

"Are you sorry for what you said?" he asked me. I just shook my head, laughing. He saw it and only tickled me more.

"Okay okay, I'm sorry. I take it back." I said laughing and out of breath. He stopped and kissed my forehead.

"I'm also sorry that I was so angry in the car," he said and lay down on the bed. I lay down next to him and he took me in his arms.

We were both on our phones when we suddenly heard the song All the single ladies. I looked in disbelief at Jaden, who looked at his cell phone with a laugh and showed me that he had turned it on.I laughed and gave him a kiss on the cheek and snuggled into him even more.

"I love you y/n." he said softly.

"I love you too, you idiot." I said, smiling

----------------------------------