𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 // 𝐉𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐧

Today was my first day in Atlanta

Today was my first day in Atlanta. My parents moved here for business reasons so I had no chance to persuade them not to leave. I missed my friends and my home where I grew up.

"y/n, could you please go to the playground with your little brother Finn?" my mother asked me. I got up annoyed and went down the stairs to the kitchen, where my parents were just getting the kitchen appliances out of the boxes.

"on which playground?" I asked.

"There are many around here, you don't have to walk far. Please just take Finn away so that me and your mum can fix everything here." said my dad and looked at me pleadingly.

"okay." I said and ran into the living room, where my little brother was sitting on the floor, fiddling with his Ipad.

"Come on Finn, we're going to play." I said and gave him my hand. He accepted it with a smile and we left the house. My little brother was 7 years old and would go to school here in Atlanta as would I. I was afraid that he wouldn't be able to make friends.

"I love you, y/n. You know." Finn said suddenly, tearing me out of my thoughts.

"I love you too." I said smiling down at him.That was definitely the first time he said that to me,

After about 10 minutes we found the playground and Finn immediately ran to the big slide. Of course I had to come back.

We played for a while until another boy Finn's age joined us.

"Can I play with you?" he asked and looked at us almost imploringly.

"yeah sure." said Finn and the two became friends immediately. While the two were playing I wondered where his parents are. I saw a boy rushing towards me in panic.

"hey, did you happen to see a boy with brown hair and a blue sweater?" he asked and looked around.

"oh yeah, he's playing with my brother right now." I said and pointed to the climbing frame where the two were playing frankly.

"Thank God." said the boy and walked over to them.

"What did we say about that and run away?" asked he.

"I should say where I wanted to go." said his little brother offended.

"does dealo have to go now?" Finn asked the boy.

"no of course not." the boy said and smiled at him before walking back to me.

"Sorry if he caused you problems." he said and looked at me apologetically.

"He doesn't, don't  worry." I said and smiled at him.

"I'm Javon by the way, you can call me Wanna if you want." he imagined.

"My name is y/n, you can also call me y/n/n ( your nickname )." I said and laughed.

"You're new here, aren't you?" asked Javon. I nodded.

"Yes we are, just moved here yesterday." I answered.

"where do you live?" he asked further.

"uhm, in that direction and then just straight ahead." I said and pointed where I meant.

"I think you live across from me because the house was always empty." he said and smiled. I smiled back.

We continued to talk about my old home and his other siblings who sometimes annoyed him. Later Javon and Dealo had to leave so I decided to walk back home with Finn and her.

"May I have your number?" Javon asked as we stood in front of our house.

"Yes of course, (your number)" I said.

"Thank you very much, I'll text to you right away, then you'll have mine too." he said and smiled at me again before walking over to his house.

"who was that pretty boy?" my mom asked when we were back at the house.

"a new friend of mine, his name is Javon and he lives across from us." I said. And disappeared into my room.