𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬?// 𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚

Today was the day, today I would see my internet best friend for the first time

Today was the day, today I would see my internet best friend for the first time. I was so excited when I got off the plane and walked over to baggage claim.

My parents didn't allow me to meet them, but since I was 18 and had enough money, I just left. And honestly, I didn't give a damn what they thought about it either.

Her name was Jayla and she looked absolutely beautiful in the photos. i looked for her as i stood in the main lobby of the airport. I could recognize her by the fact that she held up a large sign with my name on it. Beside her were two boys, her brothers, she told me.

When she saw me she gave the sign to one of her brothers and ran to me. We hugged when she got to me. Now her brothers came and helped me with the luggage.

"It's so nice to see you." Jayla said with a smile and shook my arm as we walked outside to her car.

"I have so much to tell you." I said as I sat next to her in the passenger seat.

"Yes you did, how the hell did your parents let you come here?" she asked me, starting the engine.

"They don't." I said, laughing. She looked at me shocked, but then had to laugh too.

"Wait, so you ran away from home?" one of the two brothers asked me from the back seat. I turned around.

"Yes I am, sorry I haven't introduced myself yet-" the hairy boy interrupted me.

"You don't have to, Jayla told us everything about you and not just once." He said and gave his sister a knowing look. She turned around now and hit him once in the forehead.

"Ouch." he said and looked back provocatively.

"I'm Javon, but you can also call me Wanna." said the hairless one.

"Stop flirting with her, wanna." said the other, hitting him once on the back of the head.

"By the way, I'm Jaden, the prettier and smarter one." He said and smiled at me.

"You're not." Javon interjected.

"Yes I am." Jaden said again.

"No you're not." Javon said.

"But I'm-" Jaden wanted to start again, but Jayla interrupted him."

Guys, please just shut up your shit." She said annoyed and looked over at me apologetically.

"I'm sorry about those two idiots." She said. I smiled.

"Everything's fine." I said.

I had to admit Jayla was by far the prettiest girl I've ever seen. And I won't lie, I've felt like I've fallen in love with her for a few weeks now. But I was afraid that she wouldn't feel the same as I do for her.

"Are you okay? You're so quiet." Jayla said and ran her free hand down my thigh. I felt like thousands of butterflies exploded inside me.

"Yes, everything is fine." I said and felt myself blushing.

"Ok." She said and laughed. Shit, she noticed I was blushing.The rest of the way back passed relatively quietly, only Javon and Jaden argued from time to time about who is the better twin of the two.Once we got there, Jayla and the twins helped me carry the luggage upstairs to Jayla's room.

"So done." She said and let herself fall onto her bed. She knocked next to her as a sign that I should sit down next to her.

"I'm so damn happy you're here, y/n." She said, resting her head on my shoulder. I tried not to get too nervous.

"You know what I was thinking." I said.

"No, tell me." she prompted.

"I was thinking of moving here to Atlante to be closer to you." I said, waiting for her reaction.

"You're joking, aren't you?" she asked incredulously.

"No I'm not, I'm completely serious." I said and smiled at her.

"Ahhhh, oh my god." she yelled and hugged me tightly. I had to laugh at her reaction.

"And you're doing all this because of me?" she asked.

"I would do anything for you." I said simply. Shit, that just came out. She smiled at me.

"Really?" she asked. I nodded sheepishly.