𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 // 𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲

y/n's pov:

I've been living with Fez and his little brother for a few weeks, up until now Ashtray and I hadn't really become friends. No, on the contrary, we were almost enemies. Well, not that bad, but it comes close.

"Yo, bitch. Give me the salt!" Ashtray said, pointing to the jar of salt.

"Call me bitch again and I'll smack you." I said and threw the salt in his face. He didn't catch it and it landed on his cheek.

"Wait, I'll kill you, you bitch." he said and got up and ran towards me. I quickly jumped up and ran away. He chased me all over the apartment until Fez came between us.

"yo, yo. Guys slow down. You guys aren't fucking kids anymore are you?" he asked us annoyed and gave us both a warning look.

"She threw the fucking salt at me." said Ashtray and gave me an angry look.

"and he called me bitch." I said and stuck my tongue out at him. He imitated me and rolled his eyes.

"Now you both go to your room and sort this out, understood. And I don't have to bury one of you later." he said and gave us a warning look.

"I can't promise that." said Ashtray and winked at me.

We went to Ash's room and I sat on his bed.

"Don't you throw me with something again." he said and almost smiled.

"ohhh, who's smiling there." I said and laughed.

He looked at me angrily.

"What? You almost never see that in you." I said and shrugged.

"Has anyone told you that you're damn cheeky?" he asked and came closer to me.

"Yes, that has happened before." I said honestly.

"Well it doesn't matter, Fez is with Lexi today, he wanted me to take care of you. And since I have to deal today, you have to come with me." he said.

"I don't need to be babysat." I said annoyed and rolled my eyes.

"It wasn't my decision, believe me. But we're going to a party, so you can have some fun." he said and pinched me again.

Why did he do that?

"when is the party?" I asked and got up.

"in 2 hours." Ash said looking at his phone.

"IN 2 HOURS?" I asked stunned.

"Yes why?" he asked confused.

"Shit, that's not enough time. I have to hurry." I said and almost ran to the closet. I took out three dresses. One black, one red and one white.

"which one should I wear?" I asked him."Hey man, I have no idea." Ash said puzzled and shrugged.

I ran to the door and went into the living room where Fez was sitting.

"white, red or black?" I asked.

"what is that for?" asked he.

"just say." I answered.

"ey no idea, red?" he said."thanks." I called after him before I disappeared into the bathroom.

I finished everything on time and looked at myself in the mirror with satisfaction.

"y/n we have to go." Ash said from outside and knocked on the door. When I opened the door, I saw him staring at me with wide eyes and apparently forgot to speak.

"um, wow. You look great." he said and smiled at me. But this time a real smile, not a fake or half smile.

We drove to the party and didn't say a word to the other the entire drive. Arrived at the party, he went straight to some of his friends and talked to them, at some point he also sold some drugs to people who came to him. I stood a little to the side of the room and drank some mix of alcohol and berries. It tasted okay.

Later some girls came to Ashtary and flirted with him. Actually, that shouldn't have made me jealous or anything, but it hurt a little.

I drank even more during the evening and didn't realize how drunk I was. I have no idea how I got there, but suddenly I was standing on the dance floor and moving my hips to the beat of the music.

ash's pov:

I saw how y/n kept getting something to drink and getting drunk, at some point she stood on the dance floor and moved her beautiful body to the beat of the music. She looked fantastic doing it.

 Someday she will be mine, I thought.

 I saw a guy approach her from behind and jumped up. 

 "hey, get away from her." I said and wrapped a hand protectively around her waist.

 "Ash?" she asked and leaned against my chest.

 "yoyo, chill." the guy said and walked away.

 "We go home now." I said and brought her to the door. 

 "No, I don't want to go yet." she said and weighed herself a little against my grip on her waist.

 "we go." I said sternly and opened the car door. Offended, she sat down in the passenger seat.

 On the drive she fell asleep and I had to carry her to bed which I had no problem with. Fez wasn't back yet so we were alone. I laid her on our bed and covered her up. I was about to leave when I felt her hold my hand tightly. 

 "can you stay with me, Ash?" she asked me softly.

 "of course I can." I said and lay down next to her. I wrapped my hands around her waist and pulled her closer to me.

 "good night, dear." I said and gave her a kiss on the head.