𝐁𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 // 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐.

After the referee gave the signal for the fight to start, I could see exactly how angry Wanna was. He hit him a lot harder than he ever had. I cheered for Wanna loudly the whole time and tried to help him as much as I could with my knowledge of boxing. After the first part was over, which of course Javon won. He sat down, not breathing, on the small stool at the side of the big mat.

"Why are you hitting it so hard Wanna?" DJ asked his son.

"He was flirting with y/n and provoking me," Javon said, taking a long gulp of water from his bottle.

"Well then, finish him off." DJ answered and winked at Javon with a smile. He just laughed and looked at me again. I smiled at him and saw that he sent me a kiss.(is that how you say it?) I had to laugh.

The second round of the fight also went to Javon who really finishes the guy off.

In the third and final round, Javon gave it his all again and almost knocked him down. The referee intervened and warned Wanna.

By the end of the fight the guy looked really beat and he could hardly move his right arm. Javon looked over at him gleefully and waved. The boy just smiled back tormented and supported himself on the tensioned ropes.

"And if he gets too close to you again today I'll break his damn arm." Wanna said softly in my ear. I had to smile, I liked it when he cared for me and wanted to protect me.

During the short break we only talked about how good Wanna was today and what he had to watch out for in his next fight.

A man motioned for Javon and the other boy to stand next to him.

"The winner of today's fight is... Javon Walton," said a voice on the speaker. The man lifted Javon's arm and congratulated them both. Javon looked happy and came back to us. 

He took me in his arms and kissed me all over my face.

"I won for you, love." he said and looked deep into my eyes. My knees became very weak and I had the feeling that thousands of butterflies were fluttering around in my stomach. He noticed how nervous I was and laughed.

"What do you think if we go out to eat?" DJ asked us, tearing us away from each other.

"Of course, why not." said Javon, who had recovered faster than me.

However, before we got to the car, a lot of Javon fans followed us. They kept yelling and asking him for an autograph or a photo. He tried to get her away from me and himself as best he could, but it didn't really work. Javon would take a picture with a fan here and there or sign an autograph card.From time to time you also heard comments like I wasn't good for him or I should break up with Wanna again. Or I should die. Of course it hurt to hear something like that, but over time I got used to the fact that it was just like that.

Despite everything, the day was still very nice. We all ate together, my family and Javon's family at a restaurant and celebrated his win.

"I'm proud of you." I whispered to him softly. He gave me a kiss on the cheek and took me in his arms.