𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝, 𝐂𝐨𝐜𝐨 // 𝐉𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐧

So first of all I want to say that this chapter shouldn't be a hate against Coco

So first of all I want to say that this chapter shouldn't be a hate against Coco. If Javon is happy with her, then so am I. I just hope she doesn't hurt him or ruin the friendship between Kyleen and him.

What happend bevore

You and Javon have known each other since kindergarten, you grew up together. When you were both about 14, you developed feelings for each other and were together for a long time. Before that you were best friends. When you both turned 16 unfairly, you had a big argument ( make up your mind ), you took a break from your relationship and distanced yourself more and more from each other. Despite this, you never stopped loving the other. You go to the same school but avoid each other. You've become very good friends with Jaden and Jayla. That's why you visit the Walton's very often.

Today

( y/n's pov: )

I've been visiting the Walton's for a long time, Jaden and I really wanted to do a film marathon."can we watch star wars please?" Jaden asked me almost begging.

"No, we've already looked at all the parts." I said and shook my head. I tried to take away the remote control from him. But he held it up so I couldn't get it.

"What do you want to watch?" he asked me laughing because I was still trying to take the remote control away from him.

"I thought of John Wick or Bad Boys. Or we watch some series." I said and sat down on the sofa again.

"okay, but how about-" he didn't get any further because we heard loud laughter and how the front door opened.

"Oh shit, they didn't want to come home until this evening." said Jaden and stood up quickly.

"wait, why?, who is it?" I asked and followed him into the hallway.

"y/n, please go back to the living room." he said and wanted to push me back.

"No, let me. I want to see who's there." I said looking over his shoulder.

I recognized Javon and a girl.

"who is this girl?" I asked jealously. At that moment she turned around and looked straight into my eyes.

"Oh shit." I said and slapped my hand over my mouth.

"That's why I wanted you to stay in the living room." Jaden said looking down at me pityingly.

"but why?" I asked softly so only he could hear.In the meantime he had let go of me and I looked at Coco, Javon had also turned around and looked at me in shock.

"We didn't agree Jaden that you would tell me when she was there." said Javon and looked angry at Jaden. I didn't like the way he said "she" at all.

"wait you knew that?" I asked Jaden angrily.

"yes I knew it." he said looking at me guiltily.

"And I thought you weren't coming back until tonight, Javon." he said angrily to him.

"Hey guys, can we all calm down." said Coco and stood between the two. I just rolled my eyes.

"I'm Coco, by the way, Javon's girlfriend" she said and smiled sweetly at me. I smiled back wryly.

"ok, i think i'm going now, have fun with your new one Javon, make sure she doesn't cheat on you too." I said and smiled sweetly at the blond girl. She just looked at me indignantly.

"I beg your pardon?" she said and looked after me. I blew her a kiss and turned and walked out of the house.

Arrived outside, I noticed how my tears came and I quickly went home.When I got home I got into bed and cried my heart out.

After 2 hours I went on tik tok and saw tons of videos of Coco and Javon holding hands, how he put his head on her shoulder or how they had fun together.

Life wasn't fair.

Around midnight I got a message from Javon.

Idiot ( Javon )

Hey, I'm sorry. I didn't know that you where there.

You

Okay?

Idiot

Can we talk tomorrow?

You

Why?

Idiot

Because I want to explain it to you

You

Did you and Coco had a fight?

Idiot

Yes

You

But she is still your girlfriend, so no thanks

Idiot

What do you want me to do, break up with her or what?

You

Leave me the fuck alone, Javon. I don't want you in my life anymore!

Idiot

Okay, I'm sorry

After he wrote that I felt tears running down my cheeks again. It hurt, it hurt so bad that I felt like I was dying. I thought about everything that night for a long time until I was too tired and my eyes were too full.

--------------------------

OMG, guys I have a girfriend ahhhh. I'm so happy!!