𝘡𝘌𝘙𝘖 𝘐

"  ᴡᴇ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴄʜɪʟᴅʀᴇɴ...  "

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

𝘉𝘌𝘍𝘖𝘙𝘌

The sun greeted the earth with a warm golden glow as people in the village began their day. The path through the village began to fill with people, amongst the crowd of people a small child walked through the street. A young girl with pitch-black hair, fair skin and rosy cheeks skipped along the path with a small smile on her face.

"Yo Seo-Yun! Where are you off to?" One of the elders of the village called out once he spotted the small girl. The girl turned to the elder and bowed in greeting.

"I'm off the get some wheat for mother before going to play with friends." The girl answered, her sweet honey voice echoing. The man mumbled something under his breath before smiling and nodding to the child.

"Go on then." The little girl grinned and bowed before continuing on her way. Seo-Yun was not far from her destination when she saw three boys around her age crowding around a single boy who seemed to be only a year or two younger than herself. She could see the three boys starting to push around the younger boy, although she couldn't hear what they were saying she knew it was something awfully mean. 

Being raised by her mother to stand up against mean people but to also know when to stay quiet and comply, Seo-Yun knew this was a situation where she had to help and to not be afraid of mean boys. So the young girl walked towards the group until she stood behind the three boys.

"Don't touch him." She demanded, the three boys were clearly startled as they turned around to see her standing right behind them. Her voice was firm and strong as she held her head high.

"What? Seo-Yun?" One of them questioned, she knew him because he lived right next to her but she never talked to him before now so she was surprised he knew her name.

"Don't push him like that." She repeated, the main bully scoffed and looked towards the younger boy before glaring back at Seo-Yun.

"Why should we stop?" He questioned, Seo-Yun glared right back at him and instead of answering him Seo-Yun with a surprisingly great amount of strength pushed past him. Knocking him to the ground as she made her way to the younger boy and grabbed his wrist. Seo-Yun turned to the shocked boys with hard eyes.

"Because I don't appreciate my friends being pushed around by some boys." She said firmly, Seo-Yun turned around and began to walk away dragging the young boy with her. The unknown boy stumbled to match her steps as he stared at her in shock, they kept walking until Seo-Yun was certain they were out of sight and she carefully let go of the boy's wrist and turned to him. The girl bowed quickly causing the boy to panic.