𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘠 𝘖𝘕𝘌

" ɪ'ᴍ ᴅᴇꜱᴛʀᴏʏɪɴɢ ᴍʏꜱᴇʟꜰ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ'ᴍ ᴛᴏᴏ ᴀɴɢʀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴀʀᴇ. "

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

A small girl ran down the halls of the Palace, her dark hair flying behind her as she ran, her honey-brown eyes red and glistening with tears. The little girl held her arm, the hot red flesh burning against her hand, she needed to hide, needed to get away. The little girl frantically looked around and spotted a small golden chest big enough for her to fit into, the frightened child frantically opened the chest and hid inside.

"Find the princess!" She heard one of the solider's shouts, her arm burned as the branding mark seared into her skin. Her wide eyes peered through the small keyhole of the chest, she heard the footsteps come closer and closer to her and she covered her mouth to silence her cries and whimpers. The little princess stayed frozen as the footsteps soon came in front of the chest she hid in, her trained ears perked up at the sound of the footsteps continuing down the hall, and the child let out a shaky breath in relief, but she should've kept her guard up.

The chest harshly opened and the child screamed, hands gripping her hair and clothes as she was lifted out of the chest. She screamed and thrashed with all her might, tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Stop! Let go of me! Please! Please!" She screamed and begged. The man who held her placed his dagger against her throat, blood seeping from her broken skin.

"Shut up." He harshly ordered, she helplessly watched as the group of guards dragged her to the throne room by her hair. The princess was pushed to her knees in front of the throne, swords drawn and pointing at her, the child looked up at the monster who sat on the throne.

"Please! father!" She begged the emotionless man, his black eyes stared into her soul.

"I should kill you where you stand." He seethed, and the child continued to sob and shake in terror, she shook her bowed head.

"Please. Please. I-I-" She stuttered desperately causing the man who claimed to be her father, to howl in laughter.

"I-I-I" He mocked with a dark grin before it disappeared as quickly as it appeared. The man stood up from his throne, the blade of his sword screeching against the floor as he walked to the small princess. He placed the blade under her chin and lifted her head, his eyes bordering into her own with a twisted evil glint in his eyes.

"But I think you'd be more...useful alive." He slowly drawled out, his mouth twisting into a smirk. His sword pierced the sleeve covering her marked arm and with a fluent motion of the blade, the fabric ripped apart for all to see the mark burned into her flesh, red and blistered. 

"You are my property after all...Meaning I can do whatever ever I want with you." He slowly said. The princess whimpered, his words seeping into her skin. The room was slient after that, everyone waiting for the King to speak again but before a word could slip through his lips a loud explosion erupted, rubble flew in every direction as the walls and roof collapsed in. Everyone knock down to their feet, some laid trapped under the rubble, everything was ringing and blurry to the princess who was knock onto her front from the blast. Blood, that was all her eyes could see, red blood. Everywhere. The child crawled, the cuts on her hands screaming in pain but she didn't stop crawling away.