𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘙𝘛𝘠 𝘖𝘕𝘌

"   ʜᴇ ɪꜱ ᴍɪɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴀᴍ ʜɪꜱ.   "

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

Seo-Yun had gotten out of the shower minutes ago, dressed in a grey sweater and black shorts, her long dark hair cascading down her back still slightly damp. The female reaper made her way into the kitchen to get herself a glass of water when suddenly she felt a hurricane of emotions, she gasped loudly slamming her hand against the kitchen counter to hold herself up. Her heart slamming against her chest, there were so many emotions invading her every sense she couldn't tell them apart from her own, Seo-Yun gulped for air, her hand shakingly reaching for her phone, her eyes glued on the 10 missed calls from Ryung-Gu. As she went to dial his number, the hurricane inside her suddenly stopped as if it had suddenly cleared, she looked down and saw the red thread glowing causing her eyes to widen. 

Her eyes darting to the door, Seo-Yun slowly walked towards it, watching as her thread glowed brighter, her hand laid upon the door handle and she slowly opened it. Her honey brown meeting his dark chocolate ones, Seo-Yun watched him breathe deeply, a hint of sweat on his forehead. Ryung-Gu's mouth dried as he stared into her eyes, the words he desperately wanted to say to her laid on the tip of his tongue but they wouldn't come out, Ryung-Gu took a step forward causing Seo-Yun to take one back. Ryung-Gu paused for a moment, still staring into her eyes and Seo-Yun swallowed thickly her hands twitching by her sides, and wordlessly Ryung-Gu took another step forward into her apartment. Seo-Yun watched as he reached his hand behind him and softly closed the door, she watched as he took another step towards her but this time she didn't step away, Seo-Yun could feel the heat radiating off of him, she could smell the lingering scent of parchment and cinnamon coming from him.

"W-What's wrong?" She questioned in a mere whisper, Ryung-Gu stared down at her and shifted closer lifting his hand to brush her hair away from her face.

"Do you remember what I said at the gala...Before I walked away?" Seo-Yun's eyes snapped to his. Of course, she remembered, it had been on her mind ever since. Seo-Yun nodded softly and took a shaky breath.

"I need you to say it Seo-Yun." Ryung-Gu breathed, he couldn't get the words off his tongue, so this is how he would confess to her. Seo-Yun looked into his eyes, seeing them sparkle slightly under her lights.

"Say it Seo-Yun, word for word." He whispered, his hand cradling her face. 

"...The moment I kiss you, I'll be yours entirely Seo-Yun." She recited and Ryung-Gu let out a breath. It only took a second. A second until Ryung-Gu cradled the back of Seo-Yun's head and pulled her lips to his, In that kiss was the sweetness of passion, and a million loving thoughts condensed into a moment, they both felt it, felt it burst in their hearts. Those rough hands of Ryung-Gu's were her medication, her heart-song and her light, for that is love. Love compacts the senses, and as when stardust so compacted in the universe, a new star is born with its own gravity and radiant light. That was Ryung-Gu and Seo-Yun's love, a cosmic burst, a flame so bright it rivals that of the brightest star and the sun itself. Ryung-Gu kissed her like her lips concealed the air he needed, so deeply he thought he was drowning.